THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_20180506_134238_307.jpg

First wear on these today.

nice picture, I'm waiting for the same model the women fossil / black / sail :smile: (tomorrow they should normally be at my home), I find them much prettier than the new women white / black :wink: (I have already the women obsidian and i like it a lot, just a little snug at the beginning but after fews wears it's good)

laces swap for white right? I'll do the same, that's what I planned to do :wink: (with white laces it's just perfect imo)
Thanks. Yeah I swapped the laces out for white ones.

Should i size up on the AM1 watermelons (wide feet) or should i be fine with TTS? Thanks.

Will that actually go through/be fulfilled? Product page says "Coming Soon ... May 12 Launch Date." Not looking to get $150 tied up on a ghost order to eventually get refunded.
not sure but I'd take the chance if I were looking for them. worst case they'll probably refund quickly

not sure but I'd take the chance if I were looking for them. worst case they'll probably refund quickly

Ah, screw it. Ordered a 10.5, lessee if it goes through. Can't hurt to try, I suppose.

Repped for the links and the response!

pre release size runs for pretty much retail on all the resell sites is a pretty good indicator they will sit and even if they don't they can definitely be had for retail after the release.

pre release size runs for pretty much retail on all the resell sites is a pretty good indicator they will sit and even if they don't they can definitely be had for retail after the release.

Yeah, I'm generally #TeamDiscount, but I like the reds enough to jump on them early so I can focus on the OGs this weekend. Plus, hopefully I can figure out how to actually apply my $100 in gift cards to my SNKRS order for them, lol. Will be nice to get both pairs for $200 out-of-pocket.

Back
Top Bottom