THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

copped the green curry from notre. thanks for the code back there.

It was hard choosing between the red and green for me but I think the green would get more wears. not a big fan of the OG curry :ohwell:
Soooo tempting. Need to wear my OG’s first.. UNDS today probably

Man, I have absolutely no issue examining my pairs and exchanging them for ideal quality pairs, ESPECIALLY if joints are sitting on shelves.
I meant no shade on anyone that does. It's just not for me. I open the box, check it out for 3-5 seconds, normally toss to wife to see her thoughts, then toss is back in the box. Later that night I'll re-lace then and then put on foot the next day. That's my normal routine. It has to be something HUGE to get my attention. I just view them as cheap mass produced items so I expect there's going to be some flaws. Going over them like they are a precious work of art just seems pointless to me.

119832A0-2C6A-408E-BFAC-A85CF4C31645.jpeg

Well in my TTS with some Nike dri fit socks these as super snug. My pinky toe and the top of my foot. Not the length.

With some thinner Uni qlo socks it’s fine and def doable.
41C46363-0589-47EC-BF0D-8E14C452A612.jpeg

A quick few steps:
3A8AB75F-CC1C-49ED-A713-00D12EC13391.jpeg

I’d be cool with the $105 for a pair from this curry pack but the $159 shipped from SNS I paid not so sure.
Like others said, with these on shelf I want to be happy w my pair.

Reactions: You
I meant no shade on anyone that does. It's just not for me. I open the box, check it out for 3-5 seconds, normally toss to wife to see her thoughts, then toss is back in the box. Later that night I'll re-lace then and then put on foot the next day. That's my normal routine. It has to be something HUGE to get my attention. I just view them as cheap mass produced items so I expect there's going to be some flaws. Going over them like they are a precious work of art just seems pointless to me.
I agree. Why do you fully relace? For shape?

This is how I normally go about it when I get a pair. If it is something completely obvious then I will take action. I intend to wear these into the ground so they will be flawed eventually. I do get why people are upset when the quality is crap though.

119832A0-2C6A-408E-BFAC-A85CF4C31645.jpeg

Well in my TTS with some Nike dri fit socks these as super snug. My pinky toe and the top of my foot. Not the length.

With some thinner Uni qlo socks it’s fine and def doable.
41C46363-0589-47EC-BF0D-8E14C452A612.jpeg

A quick few steps:
3A8AB75F-CC1C-49ED-A713-00D12EC13391.jpeg

I’d be cool with the $105 for a pair from this curry pack but the $159 shipped from SNS I paid not so sure.
Like others said, with these on shelf I want to be happy w my pair.
You're not happy bc of that super tiny dent?

Recent pickups that aren’t Currys (which are on the truck today).
CA71C8F8-56EC-433E-94DB-8B0F63F25D92.jpeg

I always try to re-lace because (not just Nike) they always seem to go under/out of the eyelets right at the beginning. I prefer them all going over/in since I almost never tie up top. Not to mention, they choke the heck out of the shoe with how tight they are laced out of the box.

the laces we redo them almost all imo, we all have our preferences (and we have to adjust them to the size of our feet), we are I think a lot to want the laces not twisted (and to have the same length remaining on each side), not twisted is prettier

for me full relacing is a ritual with new sneakers... it's my only ritual but I do it every time

Last edited:
Recent pickups that aren’t Currys (which are on the truck today).

I always try to re-lace because (not just Nike) they always seem to go under/out of the eyelets right at the beginning. I prefer them all going over/in since I almost never tie up top. Not to mention, they choke the heck out of the shoe with how tight they are laced out of the box.

these blue fury look really nice!

happy when they arrive in Europe

Last edited:
Hate twists as well. But doesn’t usually require a full relacing. Haven’t tried the over-under lace loop look.

And yeah these are tied so tight out the box.

Back
Top Bottom