THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These came in the mail today for my
Screenshot_20180515-132659_Messages.jpg
girl

I personally am not a big stickler for imperfections. But to me...the toe dent is too annoying. I kept my anniversaires with the dent because i couldn't get a pair any where else for retail at the time. But i look down and see it every time i wear the shoes and dislike it. And since i got the curry's from nike if they have a toe dent they are going right back and being re-ordered as many times as i can to get a pair i am happy with.

Recent pickups that aren’t Currys (which are on the truck today).
CA71C8F8-56EC-433E-94DB-8B0F63F25D92.jpeg

I always try to re-lace because (not just Nike) they always seem to go under/out of the eyelets right at the beginning. I prefer them all going over/in since I almost never tie up top. Not to mention, they choke the heck out of the shoe with how tight they are laced out of the box.

What are the top left shoes? They look real nice.

I personally am not a big stickler for imperfections. But to me...the toe dent is too annoying. I kept my anniversaires with the dent because i couldn't get a pair any where else for retail at the time. But i look down and see it every time i wear the shoes and dislike it. And since i got the curry's from nike if they have a toe dent they are going right back and being re-ordered as many times as i can to get a pair i am happy with.

perso i have never return a pair after unboxing for "imperfections", but the same like you if BIG toe dent i send back direct and that's normal... no compromise with that! something else we can do with it, but with that honestly no (and nike after pics fully understands that we don't want to keep that, it's not the image they want to give)

I would never keep a shoe like this... ID's of a member who has of course been send back (and he said it's worse in real life than in pictures, really ugly IRL we see only that, he has send back & received after other pairs that were ok with nice toe box, happy for him he did well, now he have nice ID's)
20180122_182957-1200x1600.jpg
20180122_183142-1200x1600.jpg

Last edited:
Don't post here to often but I had to add to the "Curry" defects...
413E9ED7-E5C2-44B2-8338-99DDE195EB69.jpeg 78141F2F-F0B9-47D0-AF73-511A212FAF2A.jpeg
Don’t care too much about the laces as they can be replaced but the ‘mark’ in the toe box area and the scratch on the mudguard really bothers me.

CS rep didn’t even give me a discount code.

00B0DB10-00F3-476B-97E6-0D241F7014B0.jpeg
Just got my Curry’s in, looks like I got sent two different shoes. Right shoe has a squared off toe and darker suede paneling (not pictured). Probably gonna send these back.

Attachments

• 57E61BD2-F929-48F3-9114-84CD4183A08E.jpeg
    57E61BD2-F929-48F3-9114-84CD4183A08E.jpeg
    460.6 KB · Views: 39
  • DAC4B2F3-67A9-4442-8360-1525E6EDA5A5.jpeg
    DAC4B2F3-67A9-4442-8360-1525E6EDA5A5.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 34
Yeah agreed FrenchSneakerAdd FrenchSneakerAdd
Would a thicker mudguard suede panel fix that?

honestly I don't know personally I never had this problem, on my pairs i have only littles creasing it's all (i'm lucky lol)

(but I do not think that a thicker mudguard fix that)

after with the AM1 do not believe that the mudguard will remain as new, little creasing is normal

Last edited:
Good luck with that

Shoutout to those who posted the Notre code. Picked up the Green Curry. Was on the fence, but at 105 it was a easy call for me!

Got my OG Curry from SNS. A slight difference on the mudgard shape on the pairs, but tbh dont care much. Rocking them regardless since I have wanted these pairs for a while If they sit I hope they go on sale so I can double.

Shoutout to those who posted the Notre code. Picked up the Green Curry. Was on the fence, but at 105 it was a easy call for me!

I just grabbed both! The price was too good! I also ordered two other pairs from Nike so I can pick the best pair out of the group and return the other

Curry’s from Hanon looking a little cliff toe-ish need to see what my end pair are saying will prob be on the look for a double up

Shouldn’t be too hard judging by the availability

Recent pickups that aren’t Currys (which are on the truck today).

I always try to re-lace because (not just Nike) they always seem to go under/out of the eyelets right at the beginning. I prefer them all going over/in since I almost never tie up top. Not to mention, they choke the heck out of the shoe with how tight they are laced out of the box.

Love this photo.

Did the Blue Force AM1 (top right) ever drop in the EU? I can't find any trace of it anywhere.

Do these factory managers not understand that approving poorly constructed or flawed shoes is just gonna hurt the botttom line?

Back
Top Bottom