THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

On a side note - I don't think it's down to differences in the shoe lasts used at the different factories. I think it results from a combo of different materials not being taken in to consideration, and different tolerances implemented on the vamp / u-throat when the shoe is stitched. Either way - For lots of us there isn't much room for error when it comes to sizing so this becomes a problem, like you get to try on QS or limited releases - yeah right. Not sure of the fix but in a predominantly online marketplace there needs to be one.

I went TTS and though snug at first, it started to loosen after a week.

If i had .5 up as some did here, I would certainly get heel slippage.

Mine came in and materials are great. Shape on the left shoe is actually near perfect. Right shoe, not so much. Dents and just a little bit off but nothing too bad. Mildly tempted to take an iron to these for a mild reshape but I feel like the curry color in the suede would leak into the toe box (it’s already all over the laces).

Still gonna best these into the ground so I might try for another pair if I can cop in person and make sure I don’t get some B grades

Mine came in and materials are great. Shape on the left shoe is actually near perfect. Right shoe, not so much. Dents and just a little bit off but nothing too bad. Mildly tempted to take an iron to these for a mild reshape but I feel like the curry color in the suede would leak into the toe box (it’s already all over the laces).

Still gonna best these into the ground so I might try for another pair if I can cop in person and make sure I don’t get some B grades

I can't believe how many stains are on the laces. I am going to switch them out for fresh ones

You guys who get to wear sneaks to work are lucky! I’m in muddy work boots 5 days a week.

Anyways, actually put a pair on today to goto my wife’s ultrasound appointment tonight.

7611D05E-7BA0-4AC4-92B4-6B125C1C6777.jpeg
20180422_144522.jpg

Threw on these to mine Fri as well...congrats

We're ready
20180515_155619.jpg

Back
Top Bottom