THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Half size up for me would be 12.5.. which I haven’t seen anywhere for these curry’s. Probably not made.

E5F5E08B-CB2D-40B9-9765-BDFD85036E11.jpeg
Ready for summer

I stayed TTS on the red curry. Should be here on Saturday from notre. For those that went .5 up, do you guys have wide feet? Mine are somewhat narrow.

I stayed TTS on the red curry. Should be here on Saturday from notre. For those that went .5 up, do you guys have wide feet? Mine are somewhat narrow.
Na I have a pretty normal foot. I just found the cotton liner to be thicker than the normal poly one so my feet couldn't breathe at all. They weren't tight to where they hurt, just couldn't breathe at all. That's why I went up. I could have made tts work. Up .5 was just more comfy.

Na I have a pretty normal foot. I just found the cotton liner to be thicker than the normal poly one so my feet couldn't breathe at all. They weren't tight to where they hurt, just couldn't breathe at all. That's why I went up. I could have made tts work. Up .5 was just more comfy.
Ic...I went TTS with the anniversary pair and they’re ok. My “picnic” pair I stayed TTS too but it seems longer, a little over the width of my thumb. I was about to go up .5 size based on what some of you suggested but my feet are weird and it might cause heel slippage, but as long as TTS isn’t tight I think it should be fine.

lol and on the French website nike says use "breathable mesh" for these curry release, it's funny everyone says it does not breathe :rofl:

lol and on the French website nike says use "breathable mesh" for these curry release, it's funny everyone says it does not breathe :rofl:
Why? I think you misunderstood what dblplay was saying! It's not about the breathable mesh (which is what the shoe have) but the fact that they are too tight for him at his TTS.
They also feel snug for me at TTS, but after some wear it will be okay, i had the same feel at first on my OG aqua pair.

redblack35 redblack35 i'm not crazy :rofl: i said that because:

Na I have a pretty normal foot. I just found the cotton liner to be thicker than the normal poly one so my feet couldn't breathe at all. They weren't tight to where they hurt, just couldn't breathe at all.

Secondly and more importantly, this release doesn't breathe well. The mesh doesn't allow the foot to breath at all. Why do i know this? I smell it heh. I don't get this with PK obviously. Day & Night. So for summer, these will cause your feet to raise in temperature and get stinky fast.

:Edit: I forgot to mention that wearing thin socks -like those from Uniqlo- will help minimise the snugness and to a lesser extent, sweaty stinky feet.

Maybe another QC problem, mine breath well and will breath better after a couple of wear! Waiting for my second pair tomorrow to compare :lol:
Pricetag are wrong when you have that kind of problem but hey it's nike, dem shoes still made in china/vietnam, even on limited release you can have some big flaws!
I work for an auto equipment supplier and i know that sometimes (often for some) QC is bad.
When you see that they can send you the wrong pair or two left (right) shoe

Gonna see if I can try them on this weekend.

Personally i wanted to put them since I have them, but very bad weather for me ^^ no luck Grrrrrrr :angry: (but for the bad weather i have the women fossil, with them it's ok :lol: I bought them for that :rofl: )

otherwise like you i hope I can put them this weekend :wink: (for the moment i wear them at home ^^ wtf :nerd: )

(it will be time, good luck "Olympique de Marseille" :nthat: )

Last edited:
Anyone who ordered off of kixsqaure get an update? No shipping email yet and I emailed them a few times to cancel the order and I’ve yet to hear anything back.

Haha I liked that pair (Bronze Trophy, the pack included a Tiempo 94). And if the shape were like recent AM1s, I'd have really liked them.
As Tony said in another thread:
Its funny how a surprise meme can potentially cost a company millions of dollars in revenue. Who would cop these after this?

Back
Top Bottom