THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These arrived on the same day as my Curries. Not very long ago I would never in a million years have thought I would want to wear a pair of animal print sneakers...but here we are. I guess it is a measure of how far down the Air Max rabbit hole I have fallen over the last year or so. These have just grown on me the more I have seen photos of them, and I have bought them specifically to wear abroad on my holidays on the Mediterranean. It's definitely a sunshine shoe.

Just need to decide which laces I prefer out of the red & whites. Black & Green don't really do it for me.

20180520_184735.jpg
20180520_184824.jpg
20180520_184943.jpg
20180520_185021.jpg

I feel the same way, I always rolled my eyes at them back in the day. Matter of fact I remember waking into one of my old mom and pops and seeing them on the shelves and hating on them pretty hard. Well times changed and I ended up with the re release. I’m gonna be wearing them next month on a vacation to California, like you said a perfect summer shoe.

At first I had the green laces in but now the white are what I’m rocking.

Nice setup dblplay1212 dblplay1212 I like that you can see them all but for the long term that’s not really the best for them. Good thing you can actually wear them all on the regular unlike me who only can on the weekends. I always tell myself there will be a point in my life I’ll be back to wearing shoes everyday again so with most of them they sit in a dark cool closet so I can pull them out years to come.

I feel the same way, I always rolled my eyes at them back in the day. Matter of fact I remember waking into one of my old mom and pops and seeing them on the shelves and hating on them pretty hard. Well times changed and I ended up with the re release. I’m gonna be wearing them next month on a vacation to California, like you said a perfect summer shoe.

At first I had the green laces in but now the white are what I’m rocking.

Nice setup dblplay1212 dblplay1212 I like that you can see them all but for the long term that’s not really the best for them. Good thing you can actually wear them all on the regular unlike me who only can on the weekends. I always tell myself there will be a point in my life I’ll be back to wearing shoes everyday again so with most of them they sit in a dark cool closet so I can pull them out years to come.
Yea my only worry is dust but I haven't had any issues so far. I have black out curtains in the room so light won't be an issue. But yea being able to wear sneakers every day to the office makes a huge difference. Not sure I could invest what I do in it if they just always sat on a shelf.

Did Nike id remove some of the better material options from the options? ie..denim,nubuck,canvas? Or am I looking in wrong place?

Back
Top Bottom