THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I got to get off this board, I just got a house and too many nice releases
Its tough to do, I did it about 5 years ago, took about 2 years off of kicks, sold most of the collection to cop a pad. Got my house situated and hopped back in the game heavy. Owning a a pad and having a nice place to come home to is underrated and doesn’t get talked about enough.

nike-air-max-1-maria-sharapova-4.jpg
nike-air-max-1-maria-sharapova-6.jpg
20180522085606_original.jpg
nike-air-max-1-maria-sharapova-3.jpg
20180522085605_original.jpg
Those all blacks could be nice with a tongue swap. Maybe even a step up with a nice matching piece of leather cut out to the same shape and that tan Nike Air tag from that ugly stock tongue transplanted onto it.

Those all blacks could be nice with a tongue swap. Maybe even a step up with a nice matching piece of leather cut out to the same shape and that tan Nike Air tag from that ugly stock tongue transplanted onto it.

Yah, wish they were all black. Would easily cop.

lol

Those grey / orange ones would be unreal with a split sole, orange at the tip, that light gray in the middle
Yea that's the one issue right now for me. Some of these would be much better with split soles. Agree an orange toe with white/black rest of the outsole would be awesome on that pair. I still like them as is though.

Sns restocking curry’s today at 18:00 CET
Anyone else get the email

Got it too

But they charged shipping for the raffle and now it's free ... |l
I think i will return my 2nd pair from nike and will double discounted as they're still available and restocked

Back
Top Bottom