THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

ah8145-004-jpg.2118808

doooooope

In on these

Anyone think the Curry’s will restock on NDC? Need a 12. I have a 150 voucher for damaged shoes from the past I’d like to use.

Anyone know how strict Nike checks returned shoes after 30 days at their distrubtion center? I have a pair I work super lightly inside like twice and want to return them, think Im good?

Anyone know how strict Nike checks returned shoes after 30 days at their distrubtion center? I have a pair I work super lightly inside like twice and want to return them, think Im good?
Clean them the best you can so they could pass for DS under a quick inspection.

Send them back, you’ll most likely be fine. Don’t ask me how I know. :D

Someone just accepted a $220 bid for a March 2017 pair of og reds. I feel like there's a 90% chance these are 103's, not 100's. smh if someone bought a restock pair today and ran to StockX to sell them and sold them as 100s.

Someone just accepted a $220 bid for a March 2017 pair of og reds. I feel like there's a 90% chance these are 103's, not 100's. smh if someone bought a restock pair today and ran to StockX to sell them and sold them as 100s.
def 103s restocking

Not much of a difference between the two

Not much of a difference between the two
QC, eyelet, and about a $125-$150 in value. It's really dumb of me but I wear my 100's waaaaay more than my 103's. In fact my 103's might still be ds. I wore my 100's yesterday. That $225 bid had been sitting out there for a while. I forgot about it and then boom. Looking at StockX, 2 pairs sold all month until today 6 pairs sold. Yep, definitely idiots selling on there that have no clue what they are even selling.

I managed to return some vapormax I’d worn around for 30 mins just took some baby wipes to the soles and cleaned them up as much as I could

Clean them the best you can so they could pass for DS under a quick inspection.

Send them back, you’ll most likely be fine. Don’t ask me how I know. :D
I managed to return some vapormax I’d worn around for 30 mins just took some baby wipes to the soles and cleaned them up as much as I could
Thanks for the replies, I think Ill be ok. luckily they said theyll just send em back to me if they dont pass inspection

QC, eyelet, and about a $125-$150 in value. It's really dumb of me but I wear my 100's waaaaay more than my 103's. In fact my 103's might still be ds. I wore my 100's yesterday. That $225 bid had been sitting out there for a while. I forgot about it and then boom. Looking at StockX, 2 pairs sold all month until today 6 pairs sold. Yep, definitely idiots selling on there that have no clue what they are even selling.

Anyone have a side by side comparison?

103/March pair on right
20170907_205019.jpg

compared to my 101/March Royals
20170921_200657.jpg
I can see the slight differences because I'm a go hard but in my opinion Nike ripped off all the people that picked up the march pairs of these by re releasing them and restocking them a million times

Back
Top Bottom