THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just nike ID the apcs. No hassle and look the exact same way.

As for the guy alskingg abouut nikeid gum soles I posted my pair of ids with those soles just check the recent photos of the thread

I know this is a stupid question but if anybody has any inkling of where I can cop a pair of Atmos Tiger Camo size 10 or 10.5 for less than 400 please hit me up. These things are like non existent .

I know this is a stupid question but if anybody has any inkling of where I can cop a pair of Atmos Tiger Camo size 10 or 10.5 for less than 400 please hit me up. These things are like non existent .
There is a pair on ebay sz 10 for $430 shipped so try to talk him down

Obsidians have landed at finishline , just copped for $60 out the door ( $20 wc , $10 off coupon and a $20 giftcard they issues me on my return of 180's that I used a $20 wc ) I love finishline the way u can stack everything

Last edited:
Obsidians have landed at finishline , just copped for $60 out the door ( $20 wc , $10 off coupon and a $20 giftcard they issues me on my return of 180's that I used a $20 wc ) I love finishline the way u can stack everything

Nice! Been waiting for either online or instore for FNL to drop. Gonna check mine out today and hopefully they got it

UNDS my obsidians today and very glad I did. Of course I would have preferred them in the sample suede but in some ways the fact the materials are nothing special is a good thing as I won't be afraid to wear these all the time so I think I will get a lot more wear out of them as a result. Quick in feet snap.

Quick question guys: Does NikeID have different options each month for AM1's like they do for the AF1's? I've seen some older IDs and some of them have the canvas uppers.

When are those apcs supposed to drop?

Those blk/gums are nice
they are dope - kinda remind me of the crepe premium pack from a few years ago (of course without the crepe sole). I wore my pair of those into the ground, could always use another clean black/gum sole AM1

Quick question guys: Does NikeID have different options each month for AM1's like they do for the AF1's? I've seen some older IDs and some of them have the canvas uppers.

No they don't change every month, I say it changes every 6-9 months.

Found a hole in the wall spot with mints / fb in a 12.

Last edited:
Oh S*** Those are fire.Amazing and Dope picture.

Anybody ever returned shoes back to Drome?

How much was it?

Have to return my FB's.

Last edited:
Oh S*** Those are fire.Amazing and Dope picture.

Anybody ever returned shoes back to Drome?

How much was it?

Have to return my FB's.
just sell them for what you paid for, trust me someone will buy them for $169,  all day.

Sold listings on ebay have been going btwn $190-250.

I feel you.

I am still waiting on the Drome order.They have taken a little longer than last time but its all good.I just wish they didn't double charge me and have errors on the site that day.I didnt want 2 pair and hate when places do that and then say that already shipped them when it was only 1 hr later.My card wasnt even charged yet.

Who ships on a Saturday at 2 am lol?

Last edited:
Keep your eyes open for the APCs.... Supposedly dropping soon :nerd:

Sneakernews says they've dropped in hk already

Lucked out and caught the last pair of Air Maxim 1 SP at 21 Mercer on a random walk in. That leather is exquisite. Post pics tonight. I was looking through my closet and just realize I have the BHM's still DS smh. Gonna un-ds those tonight

Last edited:
**** i need these to go online asap. they didnt have them at my store yet. 

Back
Top Bottom