THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I really like what kicksdeals does with alot of things they post.

But sometimes they just ruin the hunt if you know what i mean
The worst is that they are now postong the international spots, up until recently most ppl rarely ordered from UK sites.

Now, some UK spots are household names, I used to use them as backups for J's, bu now, some ppl just by-pass local sites and head over and dont mind paying the extra to secure a pair.

What sites will be restocking or getting the fb maxes? A reply is appreciated, thanks.

What sites will be restocking or getting the fb maxes? A reply is appreciated, thanks.
just joins and wants info on the most hyped am1 lol.

but subscribe to this thread and see what pops up, most random shops have already sold out, but the big sites have yet to release them (assuming they're carrying them)

My NDC mints will be here tomorrow.

Can't wait to rock them.Hopefully my drome order will be here tomorrow or in the next couple of days.

Got the Mints yesterday from Size? and they were meh. I really like the mesh in the toe box but that's it.
My GF love them so my guess is other girls would like them too, so LACED UP and go conquer some vajayjay 

When did u order yours? U in the east coast?

Finally copped my Milans. Of course I overpaid past the 120 but 190 shipped is better than what everyone has been asking for.
where? 
eek.gif

I really like what kicksdeals does with alot of things they post.

But sometimes they just ruin the hunt if you know what i mean

don't get me started on these guys. yeah, a gift and a curse, but they really take the hot air out of your balloon when you get the thing on your own. I was lucky to see the ndc tweet for the fb, but usually I strikeout; half the time the window won't even load because everybody is jamming the server.

at the end of the day I provide all my favorite sites with traffic by habitually checking them constantly. my civic duty.

scuffed my milans on the second wear
laugh.gif

any tips for cleaning? picked up jason markk today but hesitant to use it as i'm not 100% sure how to clean suede - have looked up tutorials but thought maybe you guys had some more insight when it comes to nikes.

cheers!

Last edited:
Liberty options are now available on NikeID UK, cant speak for US.

£145 a pop, pheeeeeeew!! too feminine looking for me.

Last edited:
i cant i wont support these resellers that's something i just wont do.but i did just buy the am1 "beaches of rio" to ease the pain for retail.they should be here midweek :smile:

Last edited:
scuffed my milans on the second wear :lol:

any tips for cleaning? picked up jason markk today but hesitant to use it as i'm not 100% sure how to clean suede - have looked up tutorials but thought maybe you guys had some more insight when it comes to nikes.
cheers!

I usually use the eraser brush they sell at FNL. I don't like putting anything liquid on suede.

Got the Mints yesterday from Size? and they were meh. I really like the mesh in the toe box but that's it.

My GF love them so my guess is other girls would like them too, so LACED UP and go conquer some vajayjay 
Really stoked for my pair to arrive from Size?.

Hoping for them to arrive by Wednesday....

i'd hang tight on the fb's, i think they are going to keep popping up at some U.S. spots. Not worth paying around $200 imo

Back
Top Bottom