THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

SWs took a decent dip in prices this week if anyone is looking to buy.

I assume it's because of that restock, though I didn't think there were that many pairs
Statements like this do not just apply to everyone and every size. My size for example dropping from its peak 650 and now being down to 620 isn't a dip in my opinion. And because it's never really coming down is why I'm over that shoe. I'll never have it and that's cool.

Can anyone shed some light onto why the triple black suede air max 1 jewels have 2 different variations? Some with a blacked out Nike air on the back and others with a white?

Can anyone shed some light onto why the triple black suede air max 1 jewels have 2 different variations? Some with a blacked out Nike air on the back and others with a white?
How those look in person tryna decide between those and the black silk on swoosh for my new black shoes

Yes we all know the rumored date of Fri, old news bruddah....

If size? was really dropping these on Friday the 8th, why would they only be showing official pics of the 95s and have ZERO posts or info on the AM1s? They need to hype up the release, and waiting just a few days prior is not enough - but stranger things have happened

It's already the 5th, I mean there is a small chance of them maybe dropping them this weekend, but it APPEARS they're breaking up the pack into two separate drops...which is kinda smart, it would be less chance for their app and sh*t to crash, and give people a chance to cop both who want the 95s as well as the 1s.
They drop on the 15th

IMG_1912.jpg
109's fresh out the box :emoji_fire:
YOOOOooooo

where can i cop

I just got my pair of AM 90-1s delivered today (I live in Asia where they already released) and as you can see in the pics, the right shoe has significant creasing/wrinkling (not sure if this is best way to describe it) almost to the point that i looks tumbled. It is really disappointing because aside from this, the shoe is really nice in hand and I like how the entire shoe is leather vs parts of it being mesh. I am really lazy but I am seriously considering returning the shoes and getting another pair. Thoughts?

Attachments

• AM 90-1 back.JPG
    AM 90-1 back.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 69
  • AM 90-1 comparison.JPG
    AM 90-1 comparison.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 85
  • AM 90-1 Good Shoe.JPG
    AM 90-1 Good Shoe.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 79
  • AM 90-1 leather.JPG
    AM 90-1 leather.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 84
  • AM 90-1.JPG
    AM 90-1.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
I just got my pair of AM 90-1s delivered today (I live in Asia where they already released) and as you can see in the pics, the right shoe has significant creasing (not sure if this is best way to describe it) but is really disappointing because aside from this, the shoe is really nice in hand and I like how the entire shoe is leather vs parts of it being mesh. I am really lazy but I am seriously considering returning the shoes and getting another pair. Thoughts?

Wtf haha I don’t see anything

I don't see anything wrong with those either. they're gonna crease anyhow once you wear them

Wtf haha I don’t see anything

if you compare the third and fourth pics on the toe box, you should be able to see it. I am usually not too concerned with slight imperfections as I wear my shoes anyway but this is one that does bother me. Between these and my AM Curry having the brown run onto other parts of the shoe and the laces, it has not been a good month for Nike QC. I kept the currys for now out of laziness but I dont know if I will do it in this case as well because this almost feels worse to me in part because the shoes are really so nice in hand aside from this.

if you compare the third and fourth pics on the toe box, you should be able to see it. I am usually not too concerned with slight imperfections as I wear my shoes anyway but this is one that does bother me. Between these and my AM Curry having the suede run onto other parts of the shoe and the laces, it has not been a good month for Nike QC. I kept the currys for now out of laziness but I dont know if I will do it in this case as well because this almost feels worse to me in part because the shoes are really so nice in hand aside from this.

Are you gonna wear them? If so, it doesn’t matter..

I just got my pair of AM 90-1s delivered today (I live in Asia where they already released) and as you can see in the pics, the right shoe has significant creasing/wrinkling (not sure if this is best way to describe it) almost to the point that i looks tumbled. It is really disappointing because aside from this, the shoe is really nice in hand and I like how the entire shoe is leather vs parts of it being mesh. I am really lazy but I am seriously considering returning the shoes and getting another pair. Thoughts?
Whoopdeefindoo

*deep sigh* it's really not that serious. I don't see anything wrong with them. Did you plan on wearing them? If so, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but they're going crease/wrinkle.

I see the creases/tumbling, but it's not too bad, I would never notice it in person. My pair of Air Safaris had a similar issue but I ignored it as it's common with that model. Try to look past it and enjoy the kicks, they are nice.

yes, nothing more common with leather models... your pair is good :wink:

yeahhhhh OG red Anni + grey perf premium just shipped, tomorrow will be a nice day lol

retroRoc. retroRoc. I wish my pair who comes tomorrow is like yours, I really like it :smile:

Last edited:
Those 90/1 appear to use good leather. That creasing is reminiscent of the latest Air Safari, which is great news.

The downside is that some folks will get pairs with ridiculous amounts of precreasing due to the softness of the leather. Those up there don’t look bad at all tbh.

Those 90/1 appear to use good leather. That creasing is reminiscent of the latest Air Safari, which is great news.

The downside is that some folks will get pairs with ridiculous amounts of precreasing due to the softness of the leather. Those up there don’t look bad at all tbh.

Everyone's comments have made me feel a little better. The wrinkles are annoying but I am going to wear them. Overall though, the leather and shoe in general is pretty nice.

Everyone's comments have made me feel a little better. The wrinkles are annoying but I am going to wear them. Overall though, the leather and shoe in general is pretty nice.

Check out the Safari thread to see what I’m talking about. Yours could be waaaay worse. :lol:

So how do they fit?

Back
Top Bottom