THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I just got my pair of AM 90-1s delivered today (I live in Asia where they already released) and as you can see in the pics, the right shoe has significant creasing/wrinkling (not sure if this is best way to describe it) almost to the point that i looks tumbled. It is really disappointing because aside from this, the shoe is really nice in hand and I like how the entire shoe is leather vs parts of it being mesh. I am really lazy but I am seriously considering returning the shoes and getting another pair. Thoughts?
You won't notice them once they are on feet.

03D11A97-1595-416E-A428-20937ED8F6B6.jpeg
Today’s wear

So since the date is 06/01 does that mean this restock already happened? I called the store by me and of course i got the "we don't have them" i was like are you going to get them in "don't think so"
I seriously hate shoe store employees

So since the date is 06/01 does that mean this restock already happened? I called the store by me and of course i got the "we don't have them" i was like are you going to get them in "don't think so"
I seriously hate shoe store employees
6/1 was the online restock. brick and mortars probably just got their shipments in.

Went to footlocker to possibly cop these got the half size up and wanted to buy but just not feeling that white mesh and suede that’s just me tho ..so I’m gonna try and cop them 90/1 tomorrow because leather ...worker said it’s all delayed shipments from June 1st that never came in till today lol , wound up copping the white Nike Jordan jersey for $120

Back
Top Bottom