THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Oregon ducks inspired. I had to make this pair on the fly because my original idea got scrapped due to materials.
20180612_104502.jpg

Nicely done!

Do you attend their football games? If so, maybe I’ll bump into you on 11/3. Should be a fun game!

100 is better IMO. most don't care enough about the differences to pay the extra price for them though

Can you explain why you feel the 100s are better? I have the chance to cop either pair (prices are pretty close) but trying to determine what (if any) differences there may be.

How good is END with returns and exchanges? The black/white womans pair came in and the paint on the midsole by the air bubble is all chipped off. Live chat isn’t up so gotta wait for reply by email.

lmao good luck

Expect to pay 40-50$ to ship back to them if you not in the UK

Yea I don’t recall any horror stories with them, but anything overseas is not simple.

Their return process is simple but if you're from the states it's pretty expensive and you're probably better off selling the shoes.

it was a b*tch returning to SNS. took them 3 weeks to process my return.

though they said they'd deduct $50 from it but didn't
I have shoes I never even bothered trying to return or exchange with them because shipping fee and having to wait so long

Their return process is simple but if you're from the states it's pretty expensive and you're probably better off selling the shoes.

We’re you returning because you changed your mind? I’m returning because they are damaged.

Back
Top Bottom