THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

upload_2018-6-12_0-26-27.jpeg

LPU from the eBay sale. Very pleased with them. For those that have other jewels are all of them the same quality?

Did they say whether it would be a hard cop, need a 10.5 uk but don’t trust that app smh

Asked the dude about numbers, release time etc.. Said pop back Thursday so will let you know. Should be normal open time, am gonna swing by around 8, have a feeling they might be tougher to cop than the 95s.

The real question is

If I dont figure out rent next month,

Do sell my SWs or SBBs?

Either one is going to hurt my soul.

I already know the answer, but it feels weird potentially giving up that plush leather in favor of the corduroy lol
Size 10.5-11??

Asked the dude about numbers, release time etc.. Said pop back Thursday so will let you know. Should be normal open time, am gonna swing by around 8, have a feeling they might be tougher to cop than the 95s.

tougher as the 95s? That's a joke, right?
The 95s are still available in descent sizes! The AM1s are going to be a lot harder to cop!

yeah 95s are sitting in all sizes pretty much, while i expect to see a queue at 8am on friday outside size? for the 1s...

i'll give it a go since i start work at 9am and live 5 minutes from size? but won't be staying if there's a lot of people outside the store and definitely not paying resell, they're nice but i prefer animals

second try for me on this grey perf pair... finger crossed I receive a correct pair this time! (of course the first pair has been returned for refund https://niketalk.com/threads/the-official-air-max-1-thread.301367/page-2864#post-30174629 )
upload_2018-6-12_15-5-14.png

it's nice, this time I pay it less expensive (first time 112 euro), i have 30% from nike + 20% code i'm really happy :smile:

pics coming soon if it is ok (it would be a shame to receive two pairs with flaws ^^ lol)

edit: now 41 is sold out, i'm lucky (for info blue perf is also with 30% - 98 euro)

Last edited:
I did 1 during my first appt
3 on amd
And 1 on my last appt

This one is from my last appt. I'm still waiting on one of the 3 from my amd appt.

I'll also be in NYC on 6/19 to do another.
Are you making the trips to NYC just for this or are you just doing them while there for other reasons?

Back
Top Bottom