THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just got my NDC Air Max 1 FB's in right now.

I went a whole size up and these things still fit tight.Its just a very tight and narrow fitting shoe period and especially for wide footers.

These fit exactly like the Lebron 9's.Exactly for those people with wide feet who need a reference.
DAMN!!!   This is scaring me.  I was told they fit just like an AM1 Essential.  

^ dude, i dunno what ddash is talking about, but he must have wider feet than normal.  i tend to think i have a normal-width foot, and these fit just fine TTS for me and a lot of people.  and yes, they fit similar to my other essentials

Not sure what size to get now. New to air max. When i got the milans off ndc  in a 14 bc they were all i could get, I had to sell them because they were too big but imo i have a wide foot so based on your post i should get the fb's in a 14... 
Should've tried 1 on man.I think if you have narrow feet you can def go TTS or .5 up for more room.I swear I wish all shoes fit like j's.I am a 10 in all Jordans,nothing ever changes with them.

These are definitely tight on me.

For example I got these in a 10,which is my natural size and I could barely get my foot in there with no sock.A sock wouldve been impossible.Length wise I didn't have a problem really.So I got a size 11 and they are definitely longer and about .25 to long but its cool with me.Its still a tight fit but I can def wear socks with these for a tighter fit or wear with no socks for more comfort.I think .5 is cool.I just go up .5 for length and .5 up for more width.

Thats just the way it is.I love the shoe and will make it work.I think it is just a stiff a** shoe that needs to be broken in.

For example I wear a size 11 in Lebron 9's,KD IV's and Kobe 8's.

Also remember all peoples feet are different.i am just talking from a Wide Footers point of view and this my first pair of Air max 1's.

Last edited:
Got my pairs today. quality is kinda meh, one pair had some glue stains and specs of dirt.

I have fairly narrow feet and sized down 1/2 from my usual nike basketball sizes, they fit perfect.

I might be OCD with the details and ndc stock photos be lacking, but the total crimson doesn't extend under the toe on the ndc version, and the laces are different. if these really are the same then people should buy off ndc for $100 vs other sites.

pretty sure its the same shoe, but wouldn't be able to tell what color that part of the sole is or what color laces you get until you actually get the shoe or look at actual pics of the shoe on ebay or something

you know how nike is with their stock photos

2nd week of may apparently.

Squadron Blue/Crimson

Pics from MN
Pics of these on NDC make em look awful, but this pic got me thinking twice. Guess once I make this move to Cali my buddies swoosh account will come into full affect

pretty sure its the same shoe, but wouldn't be able to tell what color that part of the sole is or what color laces you get until you actually get the shoe or look at actual pics of the shoe on ebay or something

you know how nike is with their stock photos

word. just a heads up to people trying to buy it on sites like overkill. just have one of us order it for you- free shipping. just pay the shipping from the us to wherever.

total crimson is the most underrated color for the year. no photograph has done it justice until those from MN

yea total crimson seems to be nike's color choice this year.  volt is so 2012 lol

Last edited:
yea, i dont really think you can catch the intensity of total crimson in photos.  you can get the color right, maybe, but the vibrance of that color in person really pops

cant lie I'm kinda disappointed with these, just not sure why. Pictures online made them look a lot better maybe. Still a nice shoe just not as good as I was expecting.

cant lie I'm kinda disappointed with these, just not sure why. Pictures online made them look a lot better maybe. Still a nice shoe just not as good as I was expecting.

I like the roshes and the grapes chillin in the back!

Lol it's called, hype.

Last edited:
Also a bit disappointed in the FBs, will probably be returned. I usually wear a 9 in Nikes which is what I got in these and they are a little long for me.

Just copped the AM1 OG Red for $115 shipped from EC using "USASPRING20" coupon. It's a decent deal since they retail for $110.

Back
Top Bottom