THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Mini swoosh pack.
84C4F576-8DD5-4FC4-BF1A-A74B49E20986.gif

anywhere to get anniversary reds for less than the $182 shipped that stockx has in my size right now?

regret getting rid of my 05 hoa's, so on the hunt for a replacement pair...

Anyone have the AM1 Cork that released at the Shoho store that was limited to 10 numbered pairs? Curious on sizing.

IMG_20180624_101133.jpg
The premium grey perfs? Mine fit the same as all other recent AM1's.
But the shape is abit different.. there was a member posting pics like this a while ago but i cant find it... actually its pretty important to me.
The anniversary are perfect shape wise. Where is the Obsidian restock?!?

IMG_20180624_101133.jpg
But the shape is abit different.. there was a member posting pics like this a while ago but i cant find it... actually its pretty important to me.
The anniversary are perfect shape wise. Where is the Obsidian restock?!?
Obsidians just restocked like 2 weeks ago.

What kind of price point are we expecting for those "premium" mini-swoosh releases?

Curry premium price or standard premium price?

What kind of price point are we expecting for those "premium" mini-swoosh releases?

I think singledout singledout was able to find that they'd be $140. Maybe $130? Can't remember now. I was able to snag on ebay the other day for $119 before he raised the price.

Yea as dblplay1212 dblplay1212 said they should be falling into the $130-140 price tag

The greys are on ebay now for $169 but wait it out...confident these will be widely available.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 and I swooped em off the bay before prices went up, should be in on Friday - pics to follow.

Appreciate it, gents. Probably just do the greys and that blk/red pair that was posted.

Probably tame it down from there.

Back
Top Bottom