THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yea as @dblplay1212 said they should be falling into the $130-140 price tag

The greys are on ebay now for $169 but wait it out...confident these will be widely available.

@dblplay1212 and I swooped em off the bay before prices went up, should be in on Friday - pics to follow.
Managed to grab them that day as well for $104 (before he started gouging), my ETA isn't until next Monday though.

Picked up the Blue Perfs in the summer sale. Suede is decent on these.
IMG-20180625-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20180625-WA0002.jpg

pics with jeans like that always amuse me. might look cool from the shin down but it's gotta look ridiculous the rest of the way up. have never seen anybody wear their pants like that in real life either.
Nah if you wear slim tapered jeans, it won’t look crazy. I see mad people with the pinroll jeans and some runners. I personally wouldn’t wear it though.

Nah if you wear slim tapered jeans, it won’t look crazy. I see mad people with the pinroll jeans and some runners. I personally wouldn’t wear it though.
yeah I guess. the way they're cuffed so tight looks like they're pinned back or something.

pics with jeans like that always amuse me. might look cool from the shin down but it's gotta look ridiculous the rest of the way up. have never seen anybody wear their pants like that in real life either.
Seen a lot of people in LA wear their jeans like this

i chose to ignore the ankles

I like those black and reds a lot not so much the other 2 and I'm glad its Aug 2nd cuzz I made a commitnent not to cop anything til Aug 1st lol... since I'm at 10 pairs in june already. My swoosh plug over now so that will def help with the compulsive spending,(I hope)

Every Time I See A Photo Of These, A Little Piece Of Me Dies Inside :smh:

Been Dealing With Size? ****ty Customer Service For 2 Weeks Now Trying To Return A Misplaced Order Of The Safari 95's.... 2 WEEKS!

Back
Top Bottom