THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Neeeed :emoji_sweat_drops:

nike-air-max-1-mini-swoosh-bred-1-565x372.png
nike-air-max-1-mini-swoosh-bred-2-565x372.png

Release date August 11th

Everything has said womens only for this release but now SNKRS is showing mens too. But the mens have the womens insole. So weird.

This mens/womens sizing thing is bugging me more than it should. They show mens but they used womens pics on the mens listing. That tag says 8us, 5.5uk, 39eu. That's womens.

So no brown as far as you know? I saw someone re-create a Crepe. Would be fun to re-create the brown Book of One sample. ****ing love that shoe.
there is brown. thats the other color. red is gone due to durability issues. i think it just sat too long and they had issues applying it.

keep in mind, they will discourage use of cork for certain areas because of durability... i.e. cork on the toe box

i dont think they would have issues with usig it on the mudguard/quarter panel etc like the book of ones

:lol: :smh:

you gotta offer a kidney AND a liver
He wouldn't even let me offer haha. He and I went back and forth for about a year on his Chlorophyll but he'd never sell them. Always frustrated me bc he never wears them but posts pics holding them or them laying on the ground. Same with his Cherrys and a lot of other older pairs. Would be easier if he wore them haha. He has ds Greystones too. Really nice guy though.

Back
Top Bottom