THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

there is brown. thats the other color. red is gone due to durability issues. i think it just sat too long and they had issues applying it.

keep in mind, they will discourage use of cork for certain areas because of durability... i.e. cork on the toe box
Is it this brown? I'd love to make this pair. Not sure I could spend $1k to replicate something someone else already made but would still love to have them.

cork-air-max-1-ones-sample.jpg

Is it this brown? I'd love to make this pair. Not sure I could spend $1k to replicate something someone else already made but would still love to have them.

cork-air-max-1-ones-sample.jpg
its a tad bit darker. i am going again really soon, so i'll take pics of it.

i think it would be nice to let this (or any colorway) inspire you. then, when you get in there, spice it up, improvise etc etc.

i thought about something during my last appt...think about it...for neck beard to come up with that 97/1, he had all his homies brainstorm, draft, draft again etc...then had numerous meetings at nike, saw, real live mock ups, then re drafted again (with professional help) before coming to a finished product. bespoke has you go thru that whole process in 2-3 hrs! so inspiration and pre game is most important.

i think it would be nice to let this (or any colorway) inspire you. then, when you get in there, spice it up, improvise etc etc.

i thought about something during my last appt...think about it...for neck beard to come up with that 97/1, he had all his homies brainstorm, draft, draft again etc...then had numerous meetings at nike, saw, real live mock ups, then re drafted again (with professional help) before coming to a finished product. bespoke has you go thru that whole process in 2-3 hrs! so inspiration and pre game is most important.
Funny you say that, when I worked with him at that workshop in NYC, he mentioned that. He said the only thing he didn't like was that they cut down the video from that session with his crew. He said it was hours and hours and hours. They edited down to where it looked like the were just like "this, that, and this... bam done!" He said it wasnt like that at all.

As for mine, @singledout and I have already basically completed mine. He even didn't quick photoshops of it. Several late nights just back and forth via text. I know exactly what I want to do, just would need to settle on materials. Really need to plan a trip up there soon. Just hard with a toddler at home. Probably wait a little while until she cam travel better so wife can go with me.

Funny you say that, when I worked with him at that workshop in NYC, he mentioned that. He said the only thing he didn't like was that they cut down the video from that session with his crew. He said it was hours and hours and hours. They edited down to where it looked like the were just like "this, that, and this... bam done!" He said it wasnt like that at all.

As for mine, @singledout and I have already basically completed mine. He even didn't quick photoshops of it. Several late nights just back and forth via text. I know exactly what I want to do, just would need to settle on materials. Really need to plan a trip up there soon. Just hard with a toddler at home. Probably wait a little while until she cam travel better so wife can go with me.
cool. thats exactly why i say bespoke aint easy. on every pair of mine i have at least 1 thing i wish i wouldve done differently after seeing the finished product.

yes, true, most bespokes kind of come out crazy (IMO) but you have to keep in mind that a sneaker (even colorway/materials wise) is a project that takes months to develop. the challenge of having your mind blown by the options and condensing that 6-8 months long process into 2 hours? man...

Neckbeard :rofl:

Ok so I used the visa pay thing when trying to check out and after about 20 min and at least 10 tries I got an email order confirmation and the. One came off my card!!! am I good !???

Keep trying I had to register ALLL my info for the Visa card payment TWICE aaanndd that was after about 10 error messages , I could still be holding an L but so far it seems as if I got through

The site was glitchy this morning but I was able to cop, not sure if I'm staying with them or flipping

Attachments

• 20180628_033538.jpg
    20180628_033538.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom