THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man i never win anything its really frustrating.. What do you guys use bots ot some kinda cheat? Put me on in my dm im tired of losing everytime I want a shoe then theres so manypeople that get the shoe I want just to sell it smh. Somebody be a friend and sell me a size 11.5-12 if you got doubles from a raffle or something please

I know it can be fraustrating but you know damn well you wouldn’t sell a pair for retail if you won two. Lol.

37129917_2145708739047813_1634756469452701696_n.jpg

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

I drank too much tonight and couldn't help but comment on that clown. Legit hate those type of clowns. Congrats, you and your entire family spent your entire day sitting in a line for $1k. If that's your way of making money, I womt knock it. Bit flexing like you did something? Foh and go pay your rent.

I drank too much tonight and couldn't help but comment on that clown. Legit hate those type of clowns. Congrats, you and your entire family spent your entire day sitting in a line for $1k. If that's your way of making money, I womt knock it. Bit flexing like you did something? Foh and go pay your rent.
They think they're flexing, but instead they look like they need some special classes.

I know it can be fraustrating but you know damn well you wouldn’t sell a pair for retail if you won two. Lol.
To be honest I probably would .. And youd be surprised how people are its not always about the money especially if you got it like that which currently I don't. I met this kid on FB marketplace and he gets laid off a few months a year and sells some shoes dude gave me crazy deals on a bunch of stuff he could have made triple on eBay . then later let me order off his swoosh account a bunch of times free
Of charge. Moral of the story it never hurts to ask and some people like to help people

Man i never win anything its really frustrating.. What do you guys use bots ot some kinda cheat? Put me on in my dm im tired of losing everytime I want a shoe then theres so manypeople that get the shoe I want just to sell it smh. Somebody be a friend and sell me a size 11.5-12 if you got doubles from a raffle or something please

Yeah, I feel you. I haven’t been playing this game as long as some people here, but I’ve been around long enough to feel the sting of L after L after L...I have yet to win anything at all. It’s really discouraging. Yet every time there’s a new/interesting release, I give it another go.

I don’t know if I’m an optimist, or a masochist. Maybe a little of both. Optichist? Masomist?

79510F00-6F69-4B40-B624-F856601D65E4.png
Here we go, maybe the most ugly *** pair of shoes ever designed.

Attachments

• A50A8910-3EC6-420D-B606-91502E60C119.jpeg
    A50A8910-3EC6-420D-B606-91502E60C119.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 5

If that guy is a clown ,then what are the other 10 guys called ,who queu up for him for a day(s) for 20-50$ and a cheeseburger ? ?:lol::lol:

Those Mazes are disappointing. I hope it's a case of too early and shall see how the rest will unfold.

Back
Top Bottom