THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Gonna unds these today :nthat:
IMG_2628.jpg
Where did you cop?

I’m glad almost everyone who wanted a pair was able to grab and hopefully anyone who caught the L gets lucky in the future , I wasn’t really feeling these so I didn’t try...luckily Nike is doing a great job of pumping out heat back to back so At least the Ls are quick and then on to the next for me

I drank too much tonight and couldn't help but comment on that clown. Legit hate those type of clowns. Congrats, you and your entire family spent your entire day sitting in a line for $1k. If that's your way of making money, I womt knock it. Bit flexing like you did something? Foh and go pay your rent.
Lmao. Clowns in Tampa who do exactly same bruh. I’ve seen abuelitas and 5-6 kids in line. Smh

This thread was a bloodbath yesterday. Everyone that wanted them didnt get them.
Oh ok well that’s why I ALSO said those who didn’t cop hopefully get lucky in the future ....lol at bloodbath cmon guys I’ve literally never won anything and only got lucky with the size safaris cuz of a terrible night and managed to be up at 3am ,trust me I’m pretty much the L master , so if there ever were a bloodbath I’ll probably be the first to rip someone’s shoes off with there feet still attached jk jk

Oh ok well that’s why I ALSO said those who didn’t cop hopefully get lucky in the future ....lol at bloodbath cmon guys I’ve literally never won anything and only got lucky with the size safaris cuz of a terrible night and managed to be up at 3am ,trust me I’m pretty much the L master , so if there ever were a bloodbath I’ll probably be the first to rip someone’s shoes off with there feet still attached jk jk
nah it was one of those extra bad releases were barely anyone copped. it was like the '13 royal 1 release and everyone staring at each other wondering who all the shoes went to lol

Back
Top Bottom