THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

$70 pickup from the recent Need Supply sale.
AM1723.jpg
AM1723.jpg

I see people talking about parras being the best cw for air max, but gotta be NTSF air max > powerwalls > parras.
These Parras? I haven't seen anyone say that. But yes, Parra does have the GOAT AM1 colorway. It's just not this shoe.

I refuse to pay more than about $250 for a pair of sneakers and that's pushing it. I can't fathom paying thousands for a pair of sneakers.
Most I’ve paid has been $405 and $425.
$405 I don’t regret. $425 I do. Never again. Probably why I’m still searching for atmos elephants and chloros.

Most I’ve paid is $1160 for a pair of Off White AJ1 Chicago’s. Looks like a steal now. Wish I grabbed more at the time, but would’ve never envisioned the price doubling within months.

I refuse to pay more than about $250 for a pair of sneakers and that's pushing it. I can't fathom paying thousands for a pair of sneakers.

THIS! My limit is $200 though and that includes tax and free shipping. I have only bought one pair of sneakers for that price and it was not even a pair of Nikes (it was the Coogi Pumas that came out last year and those were TOTALLY worth it too).

Back
Top Bottom