THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Question: I have ds sz 11 Masters. Good idea to sell and buy Parras? Or wait it out a bit in hopes of market price dropping for parras? Thoughts?

the other thing that has me jaded on the parras is that i am in love with the friends and family pair. I think they are better then the retail pair so part of me is like ehhhh il never get the ones i really like anyway

LOL This make me think of that dude from Reshoevn8r who took a white pair of AM1 and customized them to look like the F&F Air Max Master. Those came out so dope too!
i saw that video. i was like damb some of these dudes are hella talented

Hmm, for some reason my total is $7 less than yours. Price of the shoe is $110, then after XMAS30 it goes down to $77 (with free shipping). I don’t think I’ve seen these cheaper anywhere else. Thinking about biting

Are other people seeing the non-discounted price as $110 or $120?
They dropped the price. It was $120 this morning.

this is the second time recently that the stockx seller canceled on my bid. i hope they choke on their shoe and loss after 15% penalty.

Right, that’s the logical explanation.

Any opinions from owners of these? Are the graphics well done, or goofy?

i think i'm in the minority but i like the red pair better. grabbed a pair with the nice discount.

from looking at on feet pics, i think these shoes look just ok up close but good from a normal distance.

this is the second time recently that the stockx seller canceled on my bid. i hope they choke on their shoe and loss after 15% penalty.

more times than not, these sellers aren't even getting penalized by Stockx. So there has been a growing number of seller cancellations nowadays. There was a NTer in the OW thread that sold his UNC 1's too early for much cheaper and he asked everybody in the thread if he should cancel on the sale so he can increase profits.

more times than not, these sellers aren't even getting penalized by Stockx. So there has been a growing number of seller cancellations nowadays. There was a NTer in the OW thread that sold his UNC 1's too early for much cheaper and he asked everybody in the thread if he should cancel on the sale so he can increase profits.

ugh how is that? are they just creating throwaway accounts and asking for a first time exception or something?

that's pretty annoying since as a buyer you're hosed if you buy and the prices drop the next day.

Alot of these sellers have multiple accts on Stock X. If they cancel and its there first offense they wont get penalized. it happened to me w the snow beach am 1's i sold a pair on stock x, UPS messed up the box terribly, and stock x cancelled my sale since the box was damaged. They didnt charge me, but did state if it happened after a 3rd time they would suspend my account.

Hmm, for some reason my total is $7 less than yours. Price of the shoe is $110, then after XMAS30 it goes down to $77 (with free shipping). I don’t think I’ve seen these cheaper anywhere else. Thinking about biting

Are other people seeing the non-discounted price as $110 or $120?
Oh nice. Even better. They modified the price since the post.

It's to Stockx's benefit to collect that 15%. It's still an easy way for sellers to sell their sneakers and buyers to purchase. It's not like hitting someone with the 15% is gonna drive them away - it's their fault to begin with.

I say this only because I'm hoping my parra pair doesnt get cancelled by some douche kid trying to make $30 more.

The 15% should ALWAYS be collected and it should be sent to the buyer as an inconvenience fee. They claim to be a stock market so they should handle it like the real world. I'm in the mortgage industry. If you tell your loan officer to lock your rte today and something goes wrong and he doesn't, he/his company will have to eat the cost to lock your loan the next day, even if it's at a higher rate. If I bought Parra at $400 last week, I shouldn't be forced to buy at $450 this week bc some two bit reseller decided to cancel my order and sell for $50 higher.

Right, that’s the logical explanation.

Any opinions from owners of these? Are the graphics well done, or goofy?

I have them and I love this pair in the pack. I am not a fan of the AM90 or AM95 in this collection (though it seemed like most people liked the AM90, but not the quality of the materials). The leather quality is great and the graphics on my pair look good, so no complaints here!

Back
Top Bottom