Release Date: August 11, 2018
Price: $130
Nike-Air-Max-1-Mini-Swoosh-Bred-875844-007-Release-Date-1.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-1-Mini-Swoosh-Bred-875844-007-Release-Date-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-1-Mini-Swoosh-Bred-875844-007-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-1-Mini-Swoosh-Bred-875844-007-Release-Date-3.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-1-Mini-Swoosh-Bred-875844-007-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-1-Mini-Swoosh-Bred-875844-007-Release-Date-5.jpg

And from the looks of it the time to strike was a few weeks back. I found a pair for $240 shipped but the prices seem to be rising now.
My size was on stock x last week for 230 and I had my reward. So that was a flat price for me. I haggled over 4 bucks, and missed them. After that, they went up.

Still haven't received my red Currys from concepts smh ordered them 25th and still says unfulfilled. Along with them ignoring my emails :angry:

Still haven't received my red Currys from concepts smh ordered them 25th and still says unfulfilled. Along with them ignoring my emails :angry:
I had the same issue. Hit them up and the shipping tracking number finally activated. And my atmos pair was definitely tried on.

The We Love Nikes came in today, and I'm happy with them. They're really nice. I was a little worried about the print, but I like it. From a distance, it appears as an interesting pattern rather than a collage of photos. I was also concerned they wouldn't fit right, since Oneness didn't have my usual size 9...I went up to 9.5, and they're totally fine.

Anyway - thanks to X XXXXX for posting the deal. Code SUMMER drops that $79 price down to around $60, so I paid $67.47 shipped. Still a bunch of sizes in stock, in case anyone else is interested.

No problem. I am glad it worked out for you! I am also a size 9 and when I saw that there were no 9s left after seeing they went on sale, it made me feel better. LOL All of my AM1s are size 9 and the way my brain works, I cannot go down to 8.5 (that is my "true" size, but I like room for thick socks in AM1s).

I finally unDSed my pair today and ended up going to the mall to go to Foot Locker and Finish Line (I have been on a AM270 kick lately). It was funny because in both stores the employees were asking about my shoes and one would think when working in an athletic sneaker and apparel store that the employees would be into the sneaker culture and know about all kinds of sneakers (especially with these sneaker blogs and boards), but I guess if it is not a basketball sneaker, a hyped up shoe or a shoe that their store carries, it is a non-factor to them.

Last edited:
From looking at pics of various Nike ID's posted it seems the "leather" quality is no bueno but Nike got it right with the suede. For those with id's that incorporate both would that be a fair assessment? Thanks.

So pissed at myself

Saw a pair of Aqua’s for $68 at my local outlet. Left and came back a few hours later to buy and it was gone :smh: should’ve bought them the first time :smh:
I feel ya pain, gotta strike while u have the chance , I’ve made this mistake in the past and I’ve definitely learned my lesson

I picked up the red OG anniversary restock pair tonight. Wanted the obsidian or royal first, but I stumbled on a deal below retail, and couldn't help myself. $119 shipped

If anyone wants to replicate: go here - https://www.hibbett.com/nike-air-max-1-anniversary-mens-shoe/33788621.html - and add to cart (lots of sizes available). Then register for Hibbetts Rewards here: https://www.hibbett.com/register. After you do, sign in, and go to the "promos" section. Here you'll find a one-time use coupon for 15% off. Worked on the anniversaries. $21 off $140, so $119. Free shipping. Like I said, I wanted obsidian or blue first, but I know I would've ended up with the reds anyway. And I'm good with this price.

Last edited:
I picked up the red OG anniversary restock pair tonight. Wanted the obsidian or royal first, but I stumbled on a deal below retail, and couldn't help myself. $119 shipped

If anyone wants to replicate: go here - https://www.hibbett.com/nike-air-max-1-anniversary-mens-shoe/33788621.html - and add to cart (lots of sizes available). Then sign up for Hibbetts Rewards here: https://www.hibbett.com/register. After you do, sign in, go to the "promos" section. Here you'll find a one-time use coupon for 15% off. Worked on the anniversaries. $21 off $140, so $119. Free shipping. Like I said, I wanted obsidian or blue first, but I know I would've ended up with the reds anyway. And I'm good with this price.
Og red the GOAT. You did good. Congrats man!

Which AM1 colorways have the same shape as the royals? I got the Watermelons and they are banana-shaped compared to Royals.

Thanks! I just recently started collecting AM1s, and this one was definitely pretty high on my list. I knew I had to have them.

Next, ideally, I’ll find some obsidians, but I don’t think I’ll manage to get those under retail. That would be a steal.
I was right were you are about 2.5 years ago. **** is addicting but you found the right place to learn.

Which AM1 colorways have the same shape as the royals? I got the Watermelons and they are banana-shaped compared to Royals.

My watermelons have a great shape and I wear 11.5, can’t go wrong with any of the anniversary pairs so Red/Aqua/Obsidian, also the leather jewel variations have a decent shape on them as so pinnacle pairs

From looking at pics of various Nike ID's posted it seems the "leather" quality is no bueno but Nike got it right with the suede. For those with id's that incorporate both would that be a fair assessment? Thanks.

So the two pairs I got both had suede mudguards with leather quarters. The leather is hard as rocks.

The Grey suede was super soft, almost reminded me of the old New Balance 991/992. It seemed to be better than the Sail suede I got but the Sail was still nice quality.

Unfortunately, most of the color options are only offered in leather so use in moderation. I would highly advise against using leather on the toebox tho because its really bad and would probably crease awkwardly and fit poorly.

Back
Top Bottom