THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally got the double up now it's time to wear em.
Copped both for about 300 each

IMG_6450.JPG

Wow. If I remember correctly they are limited to 250 pairs or so and for you to find two, that’s amazing. I had a pair of NTSF 90s and hands down one of my fav.

Wow. If I remember correctly they are limited to 250 pairs or so and for you to find two, that’s amazing. I had a pair of NTSF 90s and hands down one of my fav.
I think it's actually limited to 150 pairs. I want the 90s as well I haven't seen a 10.5 for a reasonable price in a while.

Has anyone bought shoes from Canada through ebay? I shouldn't get hit with any additional fees correct?
If it's under I think $800, you're good. Over $800, maybe. I cant make sense of it. I had a box with 2 pairs in it, neither very expensive, come from the UK. He didnt declare a value and it got held in customs in NYC for 7 weeks an then delivered with no fees due. I had a $1600 pair shipped from Amsterdam with a $1600 value declaration held in Miami for 3 days. They got delivered to me with no customs tax due. Idk what does and doesnt get fees tacked on.

If it's under I think $800, you're good. Over $800, maybe. I cant make sense of it. I had a box with 2 pairs in it, neither very expensive, come from the UK. He didnt declare a value and it got held in customs in NYC for 7 weeks an then delivered with no fees due. I had a $1600 pair shipped from Amsterdam with a $1600 value declaration held in Miami for 3 days. They got delivered to me with no customs tax due. Idk what does and doesnt get fees tacked on.

Customs agent: he should pay fees but he already spent $1600 on shoes. He’s suffered enough.

^ I ship to the US often - basically since 2003 - no one has even been hit with duty to my knowledge.

Appreciate the responses. Never had any problems ordering from international companies however ive never ordered from an individual tand just wanted to make sure it wouldn't be any different. thanks again.

How does the Mini ride?
Pretty good. You do feel more of the vibrations than the standard long board model but not bad. Easier to turn that’s for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty good. You do feel more of the vibration than the standard long board model but not bad. Easier to turn that’s for sure.
Yea going over bumps are no joke.

I like how compact it is.

I had a V2 dual+ until I bust my *** :smh::lol:

Yea going over bumps are no joke.

I like how compact it is.

I had a V2 dual+ until I bust my *** :smh::lol:
You still riding the V2? Going over 20mph and fall is not fun hahah. At least you didn’t get seriously injured!

But this gotta weigh more than 16lbs, Boosted says it’s 16lbs, maybe without the XR battery.

Sorry for going off topic everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom