THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nah I sold it a while back.

The stealth looks sexy but I ain’t tryna break nothing :lol:
Hahah yea the stealth is a sexy one. But not going to spend that much on a board, mainly using it to do that short commute to the train for work. Don’t want to start the car for only 2 miles to the train. And maybe a little joy ride and errands around town on the weekends.

Last edited by a moderator:
also did these drop yet?
Nike-Air-Max-1-Black-Reflective-Heel.png

Just got an email from concepts that my order was cancelled for the green currys due to it being out of stock. Crazy thing is I ordered them when they were 35% off and they were still showing available the next day at 40% off in the same size....oh well. Anyone know where I can order the green curry AM1 under $100?

Just got an email from concepts that my order was cancelled for the green currys due to it being out of stock. Crazy thing is I ordered them when they were 35% off and they were still showing available the next day at 40% off in the same size....oh well. Anyone know where I can order the green curry AM1 under $100?
They are right at $100 shipped here
https://undefeated.com/products/air-max-1-premium-retro-oliveflak-sprucefog-peatmoss
Damn these are nice I didn’t even know about them. I just got the obsidian suede pair so I’m hesistant but I might have to pull the trigger

Gonna look through here and look around but can anymore let me know where I can get regular Curry’s for the best price?
Don’t know if it’s the best price, but under retail.
https://undefeated.com/products/air-max-1-premium-retro-darkcurry-truewhite-sportblue

Man i just got the same email for my red Currys smh the hunt continues lol

damn, alright was going to oop the Red Curry's i got from concepts but I'm a 10. hopefully you find them!

Back
Top Bottom