THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Personally, I think you'd be perfectly fine going .5 down if it means finding a pair cheaper. My black/white flyknits are half-down from my normal AM1 size and they fit fine, while my NikeLab Flyknits are my normal AM1 TTS and fit fine, too, if only a bit looser.

Regardless, Flyknit AM1s are sooooo underrated.
Yea the flyknit is forgiving. I'd go tts if all things equal but .5 down would probably work too after they stretch out over a few wears.

I steamed mine before wearing but my og red is my normal am1 size, I would not go down, and my ids are a little bit bigger, but still my normal size.

nike-aa0512-200-w-air-max-1-premium-sc-6.jpg
nike-aa0512-200-w-air-max-1-premium-sc-2.jpg
nike-aa0512-200-w-air-max-1-premium-sc-3.jpg
nike-aa0512-200-w-air-max-1-premium-sc-1.jpg
nike-wmns-air-max-1-premium-sc-beige-brown-aa0512-200-mood-2.jpg
nike-wmns-air-max-1-premium-sc-beige-brown-aa0512-200-mood-1.jpg

Wmns AA0512-200

any other websites letting yesterdays black/red go for any lower than $117? That's off Champs with discount, for some reason, they're not giving me the free shipping, only a $20 off.

Never thought that I’d bother to reshape any of my AM1s but every time I see a pair reshaped it just completes the look of the shoe. Do pairs like the curry pack stay permanently with the reshaping? Or the Atmos Safari retros (shape is horrible on those), but with a reshape and shaving off the excess suede, I’d rock them to death. Just don’t want to have to re-iron them often or at all.

Back
Top Bottom