proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Found out my local boutique has the work blues heading there now :pimp:

Last edited:
thats some unloved1s-level philosophical vibes there, samsay :lol:

I thought the same thing too tbh lol :rofl: no shame about it though but at least I was slick about it and didn't go into massive detail and end it with a "seize the day until next time folks rememebr unlvd1s = blah blah blah seeking love through the air max 1 and joy and unity will be shared with sneakers"

Quick question from 2000+ some boxes was named Air Max 1 B does anyone on here know the official meaning for the B atm I am baffled and having a debate about it lol

Quick question from 2000+ some boxes was named Air Max 1 B does anyone on here know the official meaning for the B atm I am baffled and having a debate about it lol

had a discussion about this years ago on SC
and according to the peeps from SC the B stands for Boutique dont know if that is really true tho

From what I remember reading from somewhere a long time ago, B means the same thing as a + does in Retro+

Not sure if that helps but yeah.. it basically means a new colorway of a retro shoe.

@stoplooklisten did you ever receive those DS chili's? still can't get over the fact that I missed out on them for being a cheap *** lol

lesson learned :sick::smh:

Back
Top Bottom