THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

White/Black AM1's look so sick. The OG Reds are awesome too. Im gonna have to step my air max 1 game up come next year

Really trying to pick up a pair of the Team USA AM 1's. If anyone can send a link to anywhere I could find a pair it would be appreciated.

Obsidian's just came in yesterday. Such a simple and comfortable shoe. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for FNL to markdown shoes? I've had my eyes on the Hastas but waiting until they drop in price.

Obsidian's just came in yesterday. Such a simple and comfortable shoe. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for FNL to markdown shoes? I've had my eyes on the Hastas but waiting until they drop in price.
It depends. I think they have to weigh the popularity of a model and decide whether or not to discount. A recent model they've discounted are the Penny Air Flight One (black/white). Those released on Oct 3rd and they are already marked down to $100. I've been eyeing these AM1's myself and they are still full price.

Those Atmos AM1's up there looks like they were poorly made. I hope they are turn out better quality in person. 
This.

Both my Obsidians came in this week. I just might have to keep both of em
laugh.gif

^ Kinda snug.  True to a half size up.

On another note, my AM1 Hyperfuse order is still pending.  FNL said the store they attempted to use in order to fulfill my order ran out.  The rep agreed with me when I made the point that their practice of listing items on the site contingent on a store's stock is completely ridiculous.  If not for the ability to use coupons plus the Winner's Circle rewards program, I would not bother with them.

Last edited:

Here are some of my pickups over the last few yrs. Not everything is pictured here and definitely nothing to brag on but thought I'd share. Apologies for the iPhone pics. Top pic is panoramic so it may look a little weird.

I'm interested in seeing some other AM1 collections if anyone cares to share.

Edit: those "AM FAM - Sneaks Up" IDs were an outlet mall pick up. I don't represent those groups (rock em with jeans lol).

Last edited:
Unds my obsidians and love them. Gonna have to return the hastas at FNL until I can get them on sale.

"Thank you for your recent order from Finish Line. We regret  to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock.  We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores,  but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered."

AM1 Hyperfuse order cancelled.  Ordered as soon as the info went out.  What a joke of a company...

"Thank you for your recent order from Finish Line. We regret  to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock.  We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores,  but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered."

AM1 Hyperfuse order cancelled.  Ordered as soon as the info went out.  What a joke of a company...
Sorry to hear man. FNL is not too reliable when it comes to random stock like this. 

I'm really sorry to hear that. I wouldn't have gotten my size 8.5 if it weren't for your post. I'll let you know as soon as possible if I see any restocks or any pairs in stores out this way.

Last edited:

yup just came in here to report the same thing.....at least i get cash a cash back bonus from discover, lol

^^Just checked my email after reading your post and I got cancelled too. FNL is a complete joke when it comes to these "restocks".

I'm really sorry to hear that. I wouldn't have gotten my size 8.5 if it weren't for your post. I'll let you know as soon as possible if I see any restocks or any pairs in stores out this way.
Good looks, it's all good though.  Glad that someone was able to benefit at least.  If it's meant to be it'll happen.  eBay prices are dropping at least.

#1 nike sneaker on complex top 100 nikes :smokin
Didnt like these till i went to europe and saw sooooo many dope colorways. Im tryin to stack up now since im out of the jordan phase any must have colorways besides the hoa joints?

Back
Top Bottom