THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

#1 nike sneaker on complex top 100 nikes :smokin
Didnt like these till i went to europe and saw sooooo many dope colorways. Im tryin to stack up now since im out of the jordan phase any must have colorways besides the hoa joints?
Oops have no idea how that happened.

Last edited:
#1 nike sneaker on complex top 100 nikes
smokin.gif

Didnt like these till i went to europe and saw sooooo many dope colorways. Im tryin to stack up now since im out of the jordan phase any must have colorways besides the hoa joints?
Oops have no idea how that happened.
In Europe people LOVE air maxes. They are the Jordans of Europe so to speak. When I went to London and Spain several years ago they had so many sick colorways of the 95's that never released over here. I swear ever month or two they drop a new CW. Just check out JD sports online and you'll get an idea.

Yep...the nike store at the bus station in rome. :smokin
Soooo much heat. Ill have to check jd sports tho.

Looks like the Canyon Gold Premiums ($90), Black/Red ($80), and Black/Blue ($80) Essentials are on sale at FNL. I'm tempted to pick up the black blue pair with a WC rewards. Use FALLFS12 for free shipping.

#1 nike sneaker on complex top 100 nikes :smokin
Damn. Now US heads gonna hype up my faves. Hopefully they don't make AM1s hard to obtain.

I doubt they'll get any more hyped up than they've been. The AM1 has a following already, but it's never been super crazy here. People that look to Complex either know about them already, or won't get them unless they see AM1s on umpteen "CELEBRITY WATCH" stories.

Has anyone seen these around?

SLEPT HARD last year, now hating myself... they were on NDC for like $55 and procrastinated on buying. :smh:

Anyone know a site where I can still order a women's size 11.5 in the leopard AM 1's?

Back
Top Bottom