THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Funny year. Curry sits and goes deep discount months later still. Mangos sort of sit but I keep missing my size. Had hoped to grab the platinum JDI at least from nike canada...but now sizes are gone.

Awesome! I ordered the women's edition a couple of weeks ago before size? pulled them off the site (until the official launch yesterday). I was thinking about getting a men's US9 as well.

Nice! Did they have the women's edition in size US10.5? Is it just me or they look better in women's? Haha.

LPU: no chill on hard stunt.
inCollage_20181006_114237358.jpg

Ordered the size? 1s on the app when they launched but didn’t get a shipping notification yet. Got one for the 180s

IMG_7099.PNG
Ordered the size? 1s on the app when they launched but didn’t get a shipping notification yet. Got one for the 180s

I did not get a shipping notification on both my orders but when I search up the order number, both show this. Think we're good.

I really don’t follow that sentence.

You were able to get the AM1 online in a US 11.5?

I’m saying they were available in 11.5 as I managed to grab a pair not straight away I might add like 14mins after the drop I had to wait for that size to become available

Back
Top Bottom