THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Cc: Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000

giphy.gif

Like the materials and color selected here. Compliment each other. Nice work.

Who's the guy on the insole supposed to be?

Really nice bespoke, never seen these materials being used on the upper, first impression was this will be a long lasting pair. And nice cw as well.

Bespoke...mine
Kevlar, Obsidian, Obsidian playmaker mesh, glow, translucent gum, gold mamba, cork, my avatar on the insole. Gold lace dubrae, air force 1 lace loops.
20181008_084414.jpg
20181008_083845.jpg
20181008_083946.jpg
20181008_083922.jpg
20181008_083817.jpg
20181008_083758.jpg
hooooo boy you bodied those. Well done. I had no idea they could laser the insole like that. I had an idea of having my daughter's footprint from her birth certificate put on an insole but figured I'd have to do it afterwards.

hooooo boy you bodied those. Well done. I had no idea they could laser the insole like that. I had an idea of having my daughter's footprint from her birth certificate put on an insole but figured I'd have to do it afterwards.
Thx! Nah. They definitely can do that. Just bring the print with you and you're good. Let them know ahead of time too.

my first size? order was canceled, but my second order was shipped, which was the size I wanted so it worked out.

Yeah the 180s will be delivered to me today too, but I order the 1s at the same time...nothing yet.

Yea it's nice there's a few options on solid pendleton colors, just wish there were a few more. Would be nice to be able to use nubuck on the base as well.

I'm glad you can get rid of the heel loop.

Overall options seem pretty good.

I’m watching size? like a hawk for more sizes to pop up on the Dawns... :nerd:

I think they’d look good with a blue lace swap.

Back
Top Bottom