THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Purchased Animals from Stock X....not really excited with pair received, am I trippin or nah

20181010_232448.jpg

20181010_232504.jpg

Just pulled the trigger on these a little while ago. Couldn't wait for Nike US. Plenty of cw's overseas that who knows when we'll see and I was finally able to find my size.
nike-wmns-air-max-1-319986-304.jpg

Pure Plat JDI's should be here soon too. Just waiting on the Navy corduroy 's to release and that'll be all for 2018.
i'd love to have these but not for 140.

i'd love to have these but not for 140.

Yea, I got the same vibe from @dblplay1212 initially and I was on the same boat but I've become impatient and really wanted them

I justified it b/c had they released here, It would've cost me $117. I look at the $23 price difference as shipping from outside the US. Silly logic? Probably, especially for a GR - but like I said, Nike has been releasing all these cw's in the EU & CAN and we've yet to see them. Let alone some are already on discount.

You remember when you asked about these?
air-max-1-shoe-8cSqNk.jpg

Could be that some US retailers have them but I havent seen them yet. Only a GS & TD version on the site

Yea, I got the same vibe from @dblplay1212 initially and I was on the same boat but I've become impatient and really wanted them

I justified it b/c had they released here, It would've cost me $117. I look at the $23 price difference as shipping from outside the US. Silly logic? Probably, especially for a GR - but like I said, Nike has been releasing all these cw's in the EU & CAN and we've yet to see them. Let alone some are already on discount.

You remember when you asked about these?
air-max-1-shoe-8cSqNk.jpg

Could be that some US retailers have them but I havent seen them yet. Only a GS & TD version on the site
you definitely won. the smart thing for me to do would be just to bit hte bullet for the extra 20 bucks. especially because a womens 12 will go fast if it does come to the US. but i am just being cheap right now

you definitely won. the smart thing for me to do would be just to bit hte bullet for the extra 20 bucks. especially because a womens 12 will go fast if it does come to the US. but i am just being cheap right now

LOL, cheap isn't part of your vocab. Just saving money towards them bespokes, nahmean :nthat::wink:

Back
Top Bottom