THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Picked these up on sale. Beautiful shoe.
20181010_184753.jpg

Just pulled the trigger on these a little while ago. Couldn't wait for Nike US. Plenty of cw's overseas that who knows when we'll see and I was finally able to find my size.
nike-wmns-air-max-1-319986-304.jpg

Pure Plat JDI's should be here soon too. Just waiting on the Navy corduroy 's to release and that'll be all for 2018.

Just pulled the trigger on these a little while ago. Couldn't wait for Nike US. Plenty of cw's overseas that who knows when we'll see and I was finally able to find my size.
nike-wmns-air-max-1-319986-304.jpg

Pure Plat JDI's should be here soon too. Just waiting on the Navy corduroy 's to release and that'll be all for 2018.
From where?

:wink:

https://www.sneakerbaas.com/uk/wmns-air-max-1-olive.html

Came out to a little more than retail but I really wanted them.

Something inside me says they're going to show up on Nike US soon. Same thing happened with the grapes, kept google searching the model number and it only showed up on EU sites until one day it was on the US site.

So be it :blush:

do you size down or up when ordering womens? I'm a 9-9.5 in mens, wondering what size I'd be in women.

i want to like the crepe premiums but something about the corduroy on the front quarter panel i don't like. If the whole quarter was the same material i think id like the a lot more

Back
Top Bottom