THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Size? actually came through!
CED29DCE-CB88-4A0B-8265-4F7CF0E15E04.jpeg

S/O to antnyc antnyc for the link! I literally woke up in the middle of the night, then just checked NT and boom!
Nice! My second order was canceled so I'm now 0/2. At least someone was able to get a pair.

This is dumb

This is smart

That doesn't work for me. Having a print under material to show when the upper naturally wears through is cool. There was an AF1 (Clot?) recently with a satin upper that would wear through to show a design. But just ripping an upper off? Why have it there to start with? Not to mention the print under it looks like grandma's couch.

Concept - A
Execution - F

Wait these Size pairs are going for $275 now? Still salty my order got canceled. I guess I'll just never own that pair bc They just aren't worth $300 all in to me.

I was actually looking to purchase the 180s of this pack but more and more pictures of these changed my mind, I’ll still probably pick the 180s up later on if still around. The materials on these are really soft and have a premium feel. Size have done great work with both their air max 1s (even though the dawns launched at another retailer beforehand!)

9D44AEB9-EAAC-4034-84CA-C2303F414CE0.jpeg

I was actually looking to purchase the 180s of this pack but more and more pictures of these changed my mind, I’ll still probably pick the 180s up later on if still around. The materials on these are really soft and have a premium feel. Size have done great work with both their air max 1s (even though the dawns launched at another retailer beforehand!)

9D44AEB9-EAAC-4034-84CA-C2303F414CE0.jpeg
They are really nice...probably 3rd or 4th fav this year after the black/red and platinum mini swooshes. It's the small things like the rougher suede by the upper eyelets and light blue mesh by the collar when you have them in hand.

That doesn't work for me. Having a print under material to show when the upper naturally wears through is cool. There was an AF1 (Clot?) recently with a satin upper that would wear through to show a design. But just ripping an upper off? Why have it there to start with? Not to mention the print under it looks like grandma's couch.

Concept - A
Execution - F
Gotta plastic wrap the whole shoe now for the true grandma’s couch look.

Okay, so I found out after I received my second order (which was supposed to be a "women's" version of the AM1 Dawns) that the sizing and style of those are the exact same as the men's. So, the size on the box is not women's at all.....it is all men's. I say all of that because if anybody is on Team Small Feet, size? have UK sizes 7, 7.5 and 8 (US 8, 8.5 and 9) available now via the "women's" listing:

https://www.size.co.uk/product/multi-nike-air-max-1-dusk-to-dawn-womens---size-exclusive/084934/

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Team Small Feet here (US 9). Thought I’d missed out on these...which I was ok with, until I saw everyone’s photos. Just got my order in. You are my hero

EDIT: I just noticed that I still had the Size? product page open on my desktop - I looked at it earlier in the week - and at the time, only (UK) sizes 3 & 5 were available. So, I guess they restocked UK 7, 7.5, and 8? Is that weird? In general, do Size? exclusives tend to be restocked?

Last edited:
LOL I guess I was on the right track after all this morning. Those were the exact pair that I first seen on the site. Do you remember what length you bought? Since 45" are OOS, I am thinking that 41" will be too short, but 54" might be too long.

I’m using the 41s, as they were originally for some UBs. 45” would definitely be best. I personally think I’d prefer the 41” over the 54”, if that helps

Hi its kind of on topic...I was wondering how you guys store your trainers/sneakers?

At the moment I'm considering placing them on some Ikea shelves but unsure that the exposure to sun/air may speed up the rate that they degrade.

Any suggestions and thoughts would be much appreciated.
Under my bed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom