Nike Air Max 1 “Olive Canvas”
nike-air-max-1-olive-2.jpg

nike-air-max-1-olive-3.jpg

nike-air-max-1-olive-4.jpg

nike-air-max-1-olive-5.jpg

nike-air-max-1-olive-6.jpg

nike-air-max-1-olive-7.jpg

nike-air-max-1-olive-8.jpg

https://sneakerpolitics.com/collections/new/products/nike-air-max-1-olive-canvas-black-dark-russet

Damn. These and the Mountain Blue Mini Swooshes are without a doubt my favorite GR AM1s of the year.

The first one definitely are not EU exclusive. I saw those on NDC around the spring time this year.

If you want the first pair, they are still available at Sneakersnstuff from sizes 7 - 10.5 for $76. Shoe Palace also have them from size 8.5 - 10.5 and 12 for full price ($109.99).

Thanks you as well for the info

I slept on them too, and figured I was out of luck - but yesterday, Size? put some more up for sale - UK 7 & 8. I’m a UK 8, so that worked out well for me. No idea if they’re going to restock other sizes, but it’s certainly possible. Maybe they’re just putting up returns/canceled orders, in which case you could see any size pop up.

tl;dr - keep an eye on the product page (both men’s & women’s, since they’re the same shoe) and you might see your size magically appear.

quick question, is the UK size listed on the website universal for mens/womens? does the box differentiate mens/womens for air max 1's?

Did you get them? A uk10 popped up today and after a lot of faffing creating my account I finally managed to grab them! Wonder if it’s tge same pair you guys have been chatting about!
Size cancelled my order. Guess they felt bad sending me a pair without the spare laces :lol:

Size cancelled my order. Guess they felt bad sending me a pair without the spare laces :lol:

Hi that might have been the pair I sent back. If it's still on there and you can cop I'll send you a set of the yellow 3m if your based in the uk as I took a set off a pair I returned. It was a little petty of me so pm me and I'll get them over to you.

Hi that might have been the pair I sent back. If it's still on there and you can cop I'll send you a set of the yellow 3m if your based in the uk as I took a set off a pair I returned. It was a little petty of me so pm me and I'll get them over to you.
Haha don’t worry about it. I had a feeling they would cancel order. I’ve given up on them now. I might check out a size? Shop to see if they are still stocking them in store.

Yes, apparently these are europe exclusive (imo one of the best colorway of the year with these materials, i like it a lot :wink: )
upload_2018-10-18_18-57-43.jpeg

upload_2018-10-18_18-57-58.jpeg

upload_2018-10-18_18-58-14.jpeg
I was really hesitant on these as it seemed like i had just bought at least half a dozen pairs this year in some variation of white/pure platinum/wolf grey. But the quality on these are a1 and even better can be had at discount for around £70 on nike.com and can be discounted even further to £50 with the right discount code.

I might have missed something but I have no idea what these are. They can't be IDs.

Apparently he helped out on a project for someone that works in the kitchen at Nike. In return, they offered to make him an AM1 with his choice of colors. So essentially yes, a bespoke.

Back
Top Bottom