THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hey everyone is 180 a fair price for a pair of DS mints?
if its within your budget, yes.

Only you can decide whats a fair re-sell price.

Me personally, I would buy them if I really liked the shoe, didnt want to keep hunting or waiting.

A heads up though, I really think we have not seen the end of these, I would not doubt for these to still pop up here and there.

overall, $180 is meh, not a steal nor a rape price.

if its within your budget, yes.

Only you can decide whats a fair re-sell price.

Me personally, I would buy them if I really liked the shoe, didnt want to keep hunting or waiting.

A heads up though, I really think we have not seen the end of these, I would not doubt for these to still pop up here
and there.

overall, $180 is meh, not a steal nor a rape price.

Thanks man

Last edited:
So my delivery from FNL was suppose to be tomorrow by UPS surepost. Just checked the status now and it says "Exception - train derailment"

Anyone have this happen before? This is a first I've seen this status

Train derailment WTF man lol hagaha.

Still can't believe fnl is canceling all of these mints.

Are getting confirmation emails right after payment because if you aren't then it's automatic canceled it seems.

Train derailment WTF man lol hagaha.

Still can't believe fnl is canceling all of these mints.

Are getting confirmation emails right after payment because if you aren't then it's automatic canceled it seems.

Confirmation emails from FNL don't really mean anything.

If you were unsure of the dates...

Launch: 5/25/13
Nike Air Max '95 Dynamic Flywire - "Sunset Pack"
554715-838

Launch: 6/1/13
Nike Air Max 1 EM - "Sunset Pack"
554718-880

Nike Air Max '90 EM - "Sunset Pack"
554719-887

Nike Air Max '95 EM - "Sunset Pack"
554971-886

Nike Air Max 180 EM - "Sunset Pack"
579921-887

Nike Air Max 2013 Premium - "Sunset Pack"
579954-807

^^ +1, have been waiting for these.  Going to be a hard decision between the AM1's and the AM90's

FNL cancelled my Mints. If not for the $20 rewards, I wouldn't even bother with this hack company anymore.

Last edited:
I better not get a cancellation email from yesterday's restock. They seem to be restocking everyday?

Speak of the devil just got shipping.

Does anyone have any of the denim premiums? Wanna pull the trigger on the blue ones but the black cybers look good too

Speak of the devil just got shipping.

Does anyone have any of the denim premiums? Wanna pull the trigger on the blue ones but the black cybers look good too
I have the black denim/volt.  TTS.  Very good quality material.  Doesn't feel simple like the essentials or EM versions

Back
Top Bottom