THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I ordered last tuesday received shipping on thursday, but still no info on where it's at

Last edited:
Speak of the devil just got shipping.

Does anyone have any of the denim premiums? Wanna pull the trigger on the blue ones but the black cybers look good too
i have the stone coloured ones - really really nice shoe. quite snug on the width but they soon break in.

Thanks for the suggestions advan and odosone. Advan do you have any on foot pics of the black volts?

If you were unsure of the dates...

Launch: 5/25/13
Nike Air Max '95 Dynamic Flywire - "Sunset Pack"
554715-838

Launch: 6/1/13
Nike Air Max 1 EM - "Sunset Pack"
554718-880

Nike Air Max '90 EM - "Sunset Pack"
554719-887

Nike Air Max '95 EM - "Sunset Pack"
554971-886

Nike Air Max 180 EM - "Sunset Pack"
579921-887

Nike Air Max 2013 Premium - "Sunset Pack"
579954-807

What about the 97's

So my delivery from FNL was suppose to be tomorrow by UPS surepost. Just checked the status now and it says "Exception - train derailment"
Anyone have this happen before? This is a first I've seen this status

never seen that it before!
have seen plane grounded due to weather but never a train derailment
something like that might show up on the local news stations out there, hope your cargo is ok

'surepost' - is a horrible service that can leave a window open for unaccountability with the carriers
& that's w/o a train derailment

yea i hate surepost.  i have UPS mychoice and every time i get a package delivered with surepost, they give me the option to get it delivered by ups, but i have to pay the "upgrade fee" of $3.50

so, if that's something you don't mind paying, i suggest UPS mychoice.  you can also electronically sign for your pacakges by default and they can leave your packages at your house (if you live in an ok area)

Last edited:
Speak
sorry off topic, but someone start a new am90 thread please.  i would, but i dont have the capacity to update the thread all the time
Speaking of AM90, i ordered the infrared og's from End for $139 shipped (free fedex shipping for the next few days), will take 3 days total to arrive.

never seen that it before!
have seen plane grounded due to weather but never a train derailment
something like that might show up on the local news stations out there, hope your cargo is ok

'surepost' - is a horrible service that can leave a window open for unaccountability with the carriers
& that's w/o a train derailment

Train Derailment! ahaha!

sorry bro

haha, tell me about it! Find it weird since it already made it to the UPS Distribution Center about 30 mins from me. Same process everytime is just one more trip to another UPS facility. I don't even know why a train would be involved considering where it was last at! I'm sure it will turn up, just a matter of when. :smh:

I ain't eem mad! Nice stock of mints.

Does anyone know if the Paris AM1s are black? In a few pics, they look like a faded back, and in others, they look chocolate brown. :nerd:

Just picked up my APC's from the physical store here in NYC. Glad to avoid shipping. They also have sizes left but only at the Mercer street store here in nyc. These things are fire. Online pics don't really do them justice. They run smaller than the black leather maxims though.

Last edited:
fnl never shipped my order so i had to request another shipping label 
mean.gif
 this was from last tuesdays fb restock.. the good thing is they will be sending them out next day air

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom