THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Neither, the midsole definitely is shaded towards green or grey. My eyes can't really tell. So is the mesh on the toebox and laces.

Top is sail, bottom is men's the men's olive pair.
20181101_094122.jpg
It’s kind of hard to tell in pics for me but are those bubbles the same color (green)?

I need some help. I need a toddler 2c og red. I can't find one anywhere. I've checked every site I can think of, ebay, etc. Anyone have a hidden spot that might have a pair?

Those pure platinum / total orange joints didn't release over here right?

Need to grab those still

Anyone in here purchase the yellow ones? Curious what they look like in hand. NDC photos can be deceiving at times.

Where did you pick them up from? Also, can you post pics up? These are def on my radar.
Oops, to clarify, meant that I picked them up from NDC. Still waiting on them to ship. Probably here at the beginning of the week. Will do, re: pics.

I would say these remind me of a pair for Sauconys, decent materials, poor craftsmanship. Will be returning these due to excessive glue/marks discolouration on the mudguard.
The shape is not bad though, for what it’s worth these were made in Indonesia.
E23D76AA-2A79-455F-8BC8-F5905E5E5178.jpeg
Totally agree mine will be going back too. **** QC

I would say these remind me of a pair for Sauconys, decent materials, poor craftsmanship. Will be returning these due to excessive glue/marks discolouration on the mudguard.
The shape is not bad though, for what it’s worth these were made in Indonesia.
E23D76AA-2A79-455F-8BC8-F5905E5E5178.jpeg

maybe that's why they delayed the drop date to 13th Dec., iirc
Hopefully they improve the QC!

Back
Top Bottom