THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I would say these remind me of a pair for Sauconys, decent materials, poor craftsmanship. Will be returning these due to excessive glue/marks discolouration on the mudguard.
The shape is not bad though, for what it’s worth these were made in Indonesia.
E23D76AA-2A79-455F-8BC8-F5905E5E5178.jpeg

Even on the navy pair the glue stains are bad? I heard a lot of noise re the mustard pair but disappointing to hear it’s so visible on the navy’s

Still so odd that only one person mentioned it's been pushed back, but then there's literally no other information about it. KicksdealsCanada thinks it's still on for 3AM on Nike.ca...

Even on the navy pair the glue stains are bad? I heard a lot of noise re the mustard pair but disappointing to hear it’s so visible on the navy’s

If you look at the mudguard close on my pic, you can see the brown marks all along it, it doesn’t show so clearly in the pic but believe me it’s there

My recent stock x experience...

I received them pretty banged up so I asked for a refund.
Stockx filed a claim w UPS... few days later said ups hasn’t tesponded so just return them for a full refund, so I did.
Placed another bid and THESE A HOLES SENT ME THE SAME BOX!!! lolll

Thank you to you and the others who provided feedback on StockX. Indeed the addition of Europe store helps and the price of Parra AM1s are coming down. But I do really HATE it when retailers treat stock like that. A company like StockX must know that value that we place on things like DS and QC quality.

I will enquire as to refund process and might just order. Really need to start cutting back. I think I got Pokemon and trainers mixed up - I'm sure the aim of the latter is not to 'catch em all' and yet I certainly look to be!

Back
Top Bottom