THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

they never have anything interesting and all three are about a 70-75min drive

I wish, I’ve been trying for a few weeks now

People looking for $150 from what I’ve been seeing from my recent eBay searches

I’ll continue to keep an eye out though!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181113-192935_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20181113-192935_eBay.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20181113-192927_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20181113-192927_eBay.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 17
Dynamic Berrys was such a slept on colorway people compliment them whenever I wear mine
IMG_20180419_181013_439.jpg

Definitely! I've been looking for a pair for a while but whenever I see a pair pop up on eBay I've already spent the budget for the month.

So hard to find in a UK10.5 or UK 11

I've had multiple people tell me they run a size big? Wondering if a UK10 would fit.

I've had multiple people tell me they run a size big? Wondering if a UK10 would fit.

Yeah I'm a UK 10.5 and my boy wears an 11 and copped a UK 10 with minimal discomfort. I guess

I'm a UK 10.5 so I understand the struggle. That being said I'm lucky that I go down with normal socks and UK 10 seem to pop up every now and again so

AM1 Team,

I was informed at some point that the dynamic berry's tend to run big and was advised to go 1/2 size down.

Can anyone else confirm?

Thanks,
Soon to be buyer

D*mn! Literally just copped from End lol man I could have sworn they weren't on NDC smh
Just canceled it. Thanks

Idk if it’s the app, but not all shoes come up when you search. You have to pick a shoe and look at the other color ways or check the other recommended. I don’t think I explained that property haha, but when I first looked for the light bones, I couldn’t find them when I searched “air max 1”.

AM1 Team,

I was informed at some point that the dynamic berry's tend to run big and was advised to go 1/2 size down.

Can anyone else confirm?

Thanks,
Soon to be buyer
Yea they definitely run big. I'm normally a 10.5 in AM1 but can easily wear an 11. I'm like a 10.75 TTS so I bounce back and forth between sizes depending on the shoe. I went 11 in those bc it was new shape and I was worried about fit so I always go 11 in a shoe if I don't know the sizing bc I'd rather be slightly big than small. These are HUGE. They fit like an 11.5. I wish I would have gotten a 10.5. Not sure they run big enough to go to a 10 though.

My advice:

If you dead on a TTS, stick with that. If you are between sizes, default to the lower one.

Back
Top Bottom