THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So I was watching a couple of tutorials on re-shaping AM1s...can you 'overshape' your shoes?

Want to do them on the suede AM1s I got from SNS.

719568B1-A7FF-4025-9F56-50EA9BF41FA8.png
Ultimately switched it up (from my original 6 or so passes) and went in a slightly different direction with these.

Lt. British Tan Nubuck
Ridgerock Pendleton
Blackened Blue (swoosh, eyelets, laces, airbag, tab)
Desert sand midsole
Gum outsole

My Air Max 1 Pendleton's are nearly complete. I ended up going with a wool on wool with the patterned wool upper and olive wool mudguard. This will be my first pair of IDs, so i'm looking forward to see how they turn out.
nikeid

I got this pair on sale from JDSports for £65. Nice cw, basic materials but really good shape. Mudguard is the selling point on these, beautiful smokey shade of blue.
20181114_165235.jpg

20181114_170941.jpg

I like the colourblocking of most of these grey tongue colourways and they are always heavily discounted in the UK but the grey tongue really puts me off.

As much as I want to do a Pendelton ID, I still want to see how the Obsidian Crepe plays out first. Love the mixed materials.

I got this pair on sale from JDSports for £65. Nice cw, basic materials but really good shape. Mudguard is the selling point on these, beautiful smokey shade of blue.
20181114_165235.jpg

20181114_170941.jpg
I just got those in as well and I have to agree. Big fan of them. Honestly I've been a fan of every single one of the 2018 pairs with the nappy suede. Watermelons, Mars Stone, Mica Greens, the beige one, these, and I'm sure I'm missing a couple. All have simple colorblocking and I love that on the AM1.

Legit check please...

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 23
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 24
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 25
dblplay1212 dblplay1212 You know it, all about the simple cws and good colour blocking with a shoe like this. Spring/Summer 2018 was a great time for releases, so many mesh suede cws, we were spoilt for choice.
Yea I find myself going overboard in the spring/summer and then kinda chill in the winter. I love white mesh, gray upper, simple mudguard. We got A LOT of that this spring/summer so they hit me pretty hard. I haven't really been buying much later. Pompidous, mens and womens olives, and Size? pair is all I've bought in the last 3~ months. My wife even commented how good I've been. :lol:

20181114_165235.jpg

20181114_170941.jpg

Picked these up a few times and always ended leaving them, second pic is making me reconsider

Anyone know of any of the triple black jewel pairs still available or is eBay my best shot

Preferably EU retailers

Yea I find myself going overboard in the spring/summer and then kinda chill in the winter.

I grabbed what I could during Spring/Summer and was satisfied with my loot. Now those same shoes are hitting the sale rack and I been going back for the ones I missed. It's been really fruitful so far, I've had to rearrange the damn shoe rack with all of the updated pickups. Next Spring, it's ON!!

Back
Top Bottom