THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Parchment 45" laces are sold out on NDC US, too, FYI
They'll be back soon. I bought 3 of them today at $1.97 and used the 20% code on them.

ojH6CQdl.jpg

NOOOOOOO.

Do I just need to check this link daily?

Yeah, kinda. Seems like every few days, another size randomly appears in inventory - then it's gone.

If you're going to be checking, you should also keep an eye out for the women's version, which is actually identical to the men's. In other words, Size? has two listings for the Dusk to Dawn...and they're both exactly the same. Even the sizing. Very odd. Same deal with the Pompidous.

UPDATE: I knew that Champs would come out with a 25% off code soon, so the OG Reds are still available and you can use the 25% CMEARLY code on them. Now even though that code is supposed to be for Champs VIPs (I received the email this morning), it might work even if you are not a VIP. Also, you can still get the $10 cashback through RetailMeNot on them as well! That is a really sweet deal and I might just pull the trigger and buy another pair. SMH
Man hate to pass up a deal like this, been wanting to get an extra pair but There’s too much on the list atm

I need to get out of here! Checked in last night and this morning, ended up doubling up on the work blues and the re-re-re-re-restocks.

UPDATE: I knew that Champs would come out with a 25% off code soon, so the OG Reds are still available and you can use the 25% CMEARLY code on them. Now even though that code is supposed to be for Champs VIPs (I received the email this morning), it might work even if you are not a VIP. Also, you can still get the $10 cashback through RetailMeNot on them as well! That is a really sweet deal and I might just pull the trigger and buy another pair. SMH
Thaaaank you. I sold off the pair I got from the September 2017 restock because it came straight from Nike with a huge stain on it and I was able to get a good like $50 in profit rather than return em. I'll keep these for $105 no matter how stained they come haha.

i ended up keeping crepes and i don't regret it, they're very very comfortable, been wearing them for 3 days straight
btw, what's the best way to clean the toweling swoosh? it got a bit dirty :frown:

today, air max 1 x spice girls

thumbnail_file.jpg

i ended up keeping crepes and i don't regret it, they're very very comfortable, been wearing them for 3 days straight
btw, what's the best way to clean the toweling swoosh? it got a bit dirty :frown:

today, air max 1 x spice girls

thumbnail_file.jpg

It’s chenille

Brush and cleaning solution

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 Tend to agree on the fit. They are a LOT more forgiving than, say the red currys. Nike has been pretty inconsistent with size on AM1s for some reason.
Yea I only had a couple pairs that fit different this year. All of the Currys were very small and the Micas were just a tad wider, which I liked. Everything else has been the same for me.

They came in today! Thanks so much for posting the link, I missed out on these the first time around and boy what a mistake that was. They look perfect straight out the box, check out the toebox. Shout out to verse1, feeling your pinnacles too.
20181119_145643.jpg

20181119_150022.jpg

BFCBD4BB-0A67-40FA-9711-6D58493C8592.png
Do you happen to know the terms for the code?

Repped, Good Samaritan

Same thing happened to me

Both desktop and app.

Think it’s one of those glitches that if you got through before they realized, you should be good. Otherwise, if it’s happening now FNL realized their error

Anyway, glad there wasn’t a 10 lol

Back
Top Bottom