THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thanks for the heads-up - just got my double-up. Free shipping and the RetailMeNot promo were the icing on the cake, lol. Anyway, I owe you more reps!

nice! worked for me too, except i got charged tax. oh well, the $10 cash back from RetailMeNot more than negated it.

Thanks for the heads-up - just got my double-up. Free shipping and the RetailMeNot promo were the icing on the cake, lol. Anyway, I owe you more reps!

Screenshot_20181119-111914_Chrome.jpg
Did the same. $105 after retailmenot and CMEARLY made it an easy choice.

Oh okay. I never knew that if there was no Champs in your state that you did not get charged tax. Sweet for those guys, but sucks at the same time (having no locations in their area).
I think it depends on your state. I know in Florida we get charged tax if a store in the state. For instance, I used to not get charged tax on Kith's site. Now they have a store in Miami so I get hit with tax.

LUCKY!!!!! Yeah, I just always assumed that all orders from Champs were taxed. I wonder if it is the same with Foot Locker and Footaction (since they are all under the same corporate family umbrella).
I believe it does extend. I'm pretty sure eastbay specifically has no presence in my state but I still get charged tax because they're the same company as the foot stores.

Yeah, the boutique stores I am used to not getting taxed (IMO the DC area has no real sneaker culture to have any cool boutique stores besides Ubiq and a couple others that I do not believe are QS or TZ), but a chain store like Champs I just thought they taxed all orders.
Y'all have an A Ma Manierre now. That's as nice as it gets for boutiques.

Back
Top Bottom