THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

OH WOW! Thank you for sharing that with me. I just looked it up and I actually was in that area last night and did not even see it. It is insane that the area where it opened has changed so much to even have such a store. If we took it back not even 10 years ago, they would not dare set up shop in that neighborhood! LOL I'mma definitely have to go and check it out.
It's the big brother to Social Status. AMM is 75% clothes (Ow, Bape, etc) and 25% shoes. They are tier 0. Social Status is 50/50 between shoes and clothes.

I have been to their online store before and first heard of them through TonyD2Wild on YouTube (since he is in Atlanta), but having a store like this in the area will definitely be interesting and I hope that the DC area FINALLY gets some love when it comes to those QS and TZ releases. It always baffled me that Oneness Boutique can be located in Kentucky and they get that love, but no shop in DC previously got it. SMH

Yeah, the boutique stores I am used to not getting taxed (IMO the DC area has no real sneaker culture to have any cool boutique stores besides Ubiq and a couple others that I do not believe are QS or TZ), but a chain store like Champs I just thought they taxed all orders.

Oneness is trash though. Their customer service is terrible and they’ve notoriously sent the wrong shoes. You’re right about the DMV though. There is no real sneaker culture. There’s a bunch of hype beasts roaming Tyson’s all the time though :lol:

Got mine on today

689EE6EA-A049-4ED4-8B4B-0760B26B8062.jpeg

Still got some unworn pairs that need to see light soon

Got mine on today

689EE6EA-A049-4ED4-8B4B-0760B26B8062.jpeg

Still got some unworn pairs that need to see light soon
Damn they do still look good with the green laces too. I've always been big on wearing pairs as soon as I get get them. At least one wear right away. But between Parra, Micas Greens, SW, Grey Perfs, and Epic Reacts, I really haven't been wearing much else. Boxes have started piling up for a few months so that's why I grabbed a few to wear this week.

Current deadstock box situation. There's a few empty boxes mixed in there. I can't imagine how bad some others have it.

Oneness is trash though. Their customer service is terrible and they’ve notoriously sent the wrong shoes. You’re right about the DMV though. There is no real sneaker culture. There’s a bunch of hype beasts roaming Tyson’s all the time though :lol:
Good ole, Tyson's Corner lol

Damn they do still look good with the green laces too. I've always been big on wearing pairs as soon as I get get them. At least one wear right away. But between Parra, Micas Greens, SW, Grey Perfs, and Epic Reacts, I really haven't been wearing much else. Boxes have started piling up for a few months so that's why I grabbed a few to wear this week.

Current deadstock box situation. There's a few empty boxes mixed in there. I can't imagine how bad some others have it.

When the DS pile outweighs your overall collection

...Jesus take the wheel

Back
Top Bottom