THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Last thing I purchased from SNS was a year ago.

I have been entering a few draws with zero success, maybe thats it?

from email:
upload_2018-11-20_10-23-24.png

well there you go, exclusive access. makes sense since most of this stuff would probably be sold out already if everyone had the deal.

EDIT: it says head start, so it should work for everyone later

I wanted Skylons...But one of the pairs is located in a EU warehouse, so I'm unable to order lol.

I think this is good that I passed.

Every Year I Keep Telling Myself "This Year's The Year I'm Putting Together A Pendleton ID".....

Every Following Year, Ty Posts Some **** Like This On Foot And Really Kicks Me In The *** For Passing :lol:

These Are HEAT My Dude! :pimp:

I Never Think My Designs Are Gonna Come Out As Bangers Like This :smh:

I think the it’s thrill of hoping they comes out how I envision them in my head, is what keeps me ordering. Sucks the Pendleton print went so fast, even worse is that there’s no AF1 this year smh.
3778019D-B45A-4D40-8337-1B3F4931D356.jpeg

3F5D8BC6-710E-436C-803A-EF02B75D6522.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing what Size? does when they fully enter the US market in 5 years. They’ll be taken over all Finish Line stores.

Looking forward to seeing what Size? does when they fully enter the US market in 5 years. They’ll be taken over all Finish Line stores.
Size? bought FinishLine? I wish Offspring would come here. I like how they do releases. They do all they can to get pairs to those that will wear them rather than resellers that camp out.

Yup. JD Sports bought Finish Line earlier this year I believe. I wonder if FNL will keep the name or if the brand's name will completely change to either JD Sports or size?.
it all makes sense....
I was at our local mall here in Columbus Ohio and saw a JD sports was being built in the place of finish line and was baffled. Thought JD was a European only store.

Back
Top Bottom