THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man I have most of these gr's but seeing them at $50-$75 makes it really hard to not double up on a lot of them. Like I don't need another set of Currys but I feel like I should at $76. And I have two Mica Green and grey perfs but for $120 or whatever for both, how do I pass that up? I just need to close this thread.

I don’t know, how big was/JD before the acquisition?
Could totally see this a branding move but keeping everything finish line has in place.... essentially we will still get the same BS from them

Man I have most of these gr's but seeing them at $50-$75 makes it really hard to not double up on a lot of them. Like I don't need another set of Currys but I feel like I should at $76. And I have two Mica Green and grey perfs but for $120 or whatever for both, how do I pass that up? I just need to close this thread.

i think i only intentionally doubled up on a pair of shoes maybe once. all the other times were due to winning multiple raffles. i don't wear my shoes enough to have to keep a pair on ice, but to everybody is different. hopefully, my size in the grey perfs are still available when the SNS sale goes live for the general public.

i think i only intentionally doubled up on a pair of shoes maybe once. all the other times were due to winning multiple raffles. i don't wear my shoes enough to have to keep a pair on ice, but to everybody is different. hopefully, my size in the grey perfs are still available when the SNS sale goes live for the general public.
I'm typically anti-doubles as well. I only have doubles on a handful of pairs. That doesn't apply to something like og reds bc, well you can't ever have too many og reds.

I'm typically anti-doubles as well. I only have doubles on a handful of pairs. That doesn't apply to something like og reds bc, well you can't ever have too many og reds.

agreed. for me its mainly cost/price. i won't double up on something at retail. if the sale price is good, i'll double up and add the worn pair to my gym rotation.

Just waiting for DPD hopefully tomorrow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181117-112230_Nike.jpg
    Screenshot_20181117-112230_Nike.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 50
DO IT. You won't regret it.

a little motivation lol NJHitmen NJHitmen
20181119_192706.jpg

Enablers!

So...I've been intentionally ignoring my inbox, because I'm trying not to blow a bunch of cash. But just now, I made the mistake of taking a peek, and it turns out that I'm on the SNS early access list. Extra 25% off the micas...I cannot say no. I mean, I'd be a fool to pass on that, right? lol

But I need a second pair in my cart. Thinking about the sands, which would be the cheapest option - that would be $124 shipped for both pairs. Or, the perf models are more or less in the same ballpark (about ten bucks more), so maybe I'll go for one of those. Any other suggestions?

Enablers!

So...I've been intentionally ignoring my inbox, because I'm trying not to blow a bunch of cash. But just now, I made the mistake of taking a peek, and it turns out that I'm on the SNS early access list. Extra 25% off the micas...I cannot say no. I mean, I'd be a fool to pass on that, right? lol

But I need a second pair in my cart. Thinking about the sands, which would be the cheapest option - that would be $124 shipped for both pairs. Or, the perf models are more or less in the same ballpark (about ten bucks more), so maybe I'll go for one of those. Any other suggestions?
Mica Greens or grey perfs.

Fair one - Just today I realised my 1st pair of what the safaris were nearing beater status, then remembered I had another 2 pairs on ice, was glad since they've become my go to AM1. Did the same with elephants, currys, anniversaries. Seems excessive but I'd rather have doubles etc of my favourite colourways to avoid paying crazy prices down the line.. I don't buy anywhere near the amount I used to and sold a lot of the collection off to fund those pairs..

Fair one - Just today I realised my 1st pair of what the safaris were nearing beater status, then remembered I had another 2 pairs on ice, was glad since they've become my go to AM1. Did the same with elephants, currys, anniversaries. Seems excessive but I'd rather have doubles etc of my favourite colourways to avoid paying crazy prices down the line.. I don't buy anywhere near the amount I used to and sold a lot of the collection off to fund those pairs..
Wooooow you've already beat the Safaris? That's awesome. Sometimes I'm envious of guys that can pick one sweet shoe and wear it for 3 months straight and then move on to another shoe.

Mica Greens or grey perfs.

Micas are a definite. Looking at the perfs as the 2nd pair. Not sure I want two gray pairs in the same order, so maybe the blue perfs - https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/32937/nike-air-max-1-premium. Anybody have any experience/thoughts on those?

Man, they have a ton of options. I kinda like the clay greens - https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/31373/nike-air-max-1-premium - but they’re in the EU warehouse (micas are in the US). Still poking around

Wooooow you've already beat the Safaris? That's awesome. Sometimes I'm envious of guys that can pick one sweet shoe and wear it for 3 months straight and then move on to another shoe.

They're getting there, usually have three pairs or so in rotation till they break down, I don't just rock the same pair daily :rofl:Live between two places due to work so can't carry loads of kicks about with me.. Current London rotation below..
IMG_3203.JPG

Back
Top Bottom