THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

How many white/grey/sail/platinum pairs has there been this year?

nike-air-max-1-grey-white0-ah8145-011-3.jpg
nike-air-max-1-grey-white0-ah8145-011-2.jpg
nike-air-max-1-grey-white0-ah8145-011-4.jpg
nike-air-max-1-grey-white0-ah8145-011-5.jpg
nike-air-max-1-grey-white0-ah8145-011-6.jpg

Got these wmns 'string' in recently, but can't recommend them at all.
Terrible mesh in hand. The rest is up to QC as usual- this pair was ehh, I'd have taken it. But they just feel cheap overall.

This upcoming men's pair look better materials wise.
IMG_0864.jpg

Got these wmns 'string' in recently, but can't recommend them at all.
Terrible mesh in hand. The rest is up to QC as usual- this pair was ehh, I'd have taken it. But they just feel cheap overall.

This upcoming men's pair look better materials wise.
IMG_0864.jpg
Sorry to hear that. I wanted these but I got boat feet so kinda happy I dodged a bullet. I'll definitely be going for the men's.

Wassup with ebates would someone explain how it works plz

When you sign up, you get $10 for your first purchase.

You would simply shop from listed site on ebates and once you check out, it will give you your cash back and they pay out 4 times a year. Next one is in February.

Been using since 2014 and it’s nice to have extra money coming in every 3 months for things you already shop.

Screenshot_2018-11-22-11-34-33~2.png
Ugh, I'm really regretting not grabbing these (319986-040)when I had the chance. I found a size 12 but vat was included on top of the price and it was already 134€ not including ship. Thats not even taking into account duties/customs and the crappy cad exchange rate. I looked at it for a day or two and when i just checked a bit ago and was ready to bite the bullet it was gone :frown: I should've know better than to sleep on a wmns size 12 tbh. If anyone has a lead or potential lead on a 12 i'd appreciate the assist!

The highest size I can find is an 11.5. Yeah, after size 10, it is a crap shoot when it comes to women's sneakers.

Yeah, as they say "you snooze you lose" especially so for wmns pairs in bigger size. Unfortunately an 11.5 would likely be too small. But, I'm kinda desperate that I might try to make it work as long as return is an option. If you could pm a link I'd be grateful

Last edited:
Agreed, I did a bit more digging and found another site and purchased from them as they use local post as opposed to Shinzo using ups (which I would absolutely get killed with duties) Regardless, thank you!

What other size did you find them on ??? I need a size 12 also but cant find them

does anyone know if SNS ever does a promo on single sale items? i want the grey perfs, but there's nothing else on the site i want.

No problem! See, being in the US, I never have to pay import duties, so I never think about them at all. Now, because of you, I went ahead and copped my 10 from Finish Line since they were 20% off for the Cyber Monday sale. I have been stalling because I knew my 10 would still be there, but I am copping now due to the discount.
I’m a size 10 in men’s / 12 in woman’s. They’re not on finish line.

Back
Top Bottom