THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Someone needs to do a 2018 AM1 grid of all the releases this year. This year has seriously been exceptional.

The best year for the AM1, IMHO. Of course, there were the hyped releases. However, what makes 2018 the best year, IMO, is the quantity of quality GRs!

Last edited:
Just copped the Geode Teal off FL for $88. Size 8 crew here. Saw an on feet pic on IG, immediately looked it up and only FL had it + 25% off. Must cop.

Btw anyone know when nike will had orange up for NikeID? I want to create the pigeon SB CW for AM1. I know it’s been done before.

nice toe reshaping up there. i prefer the plain white laces also.

What seems to be the holdup with the Crepe Obsidians? So tempted to buy a Pendleton ID since it's 20% off on Nike.ca but I don't want to have too many of the same silhouette...

i wish Nike US would do a promo on the Pendleton iDs :ohwell:

yes, it's right, great leather... I would really like to see the return of the NIKEiD Will Leather Goods program... :evil: :nthat:
nike-id-leather-will-good-05.jpg

nike-id-leather-will-good-03-1010x673.jpg

nike-id-leather-will-good-09-1010x673.jpg

434edada3c07dfd8fe92d682b6ab6f05.jpg

I was talking about the classic ID option of course, where the leather doesn't even deserve to bear this name....

Personally i really don't recommend choosing the "leather" option on the classic Air Max ID, for that the old options was cool with a large choice of felt colors, now with new option it's super limited and if you want some color you have no choice you have to take this "plastic like" leather option, it's a shame because apart from that the shoes are really cool! with a medium leather they would be great and with premium leather really just fantastic... (but things are what they are, and the leather option is what it is :frown: )
I got all cognac

I can see what you mean (no premium materials), but I still love them though (mainly because of the $75 cashback offer I had with this purchase LOL). I did not want the women's black and white AM1s with the gum bottom (bought them and did not like them in person), but I did want a black AM1 with a very light brown or tan color and a gum bottom and these fit the bill for me. My pair is really nice regarding QC, so no complaints here!
I hear you, man. I like the colorway, but just wasn't sold on the materials.

Just to clarify, 8 men is 10 women for air max 1 right?

I bought a 9.5 am95 gundams, and they’re tight. Am98 & am1 same sizing?

Back
Top Bottom