THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Where do you put the discount code. I have been trying for a couple of hours. But i cant find the discount code area
Once the desired size is added, tap the blue cart icon up on the right to view the cart page, the field to enter the code will be at the bottom of that page:
12DDD597-45C6-4ED4-B729-790161E727BB.jpeg

Okay guys, I got a question for you.

What is the perfect nickname for an Air Max 1? Which describe it the best, what sums it up?

Curious about the come-ups

What is the perfect nickname for an Air Max 1? Which describe it the best, what sums it up?

Real talk though - this question is not clear. If you’re referring to the model, there is no nickname.

What does come-ups have to do with the question?

Real talk though - this question is not clear. If you’re referring to the model, there is no nickname.

What does come-ups have to do with the question?
I think he's asking about nicknames for shoes. Like Bacons, Cherrywoods, Greystone, etc. Most all comes from one of the colors on the box though. They aren't some super interesting nickname.

Sorry for not being clear.

I am searching for a good alternative name for an Air Max 1 model. One which everyone recognizes as an Air Max 1.

275B6BC6-3C1A-498E-8648-B0A9AEC3BA00.jpeg

the one above gotta be my favorite nickname....the colorway is “mushroom”
...they legit look like penis fore skin irl so I call them “mushroom tips”

Back
Top Bottom